*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970841-Positive-Energy
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1970841
This is how I feel about being positive.
Being positive is very important to me and I would like it to be important to those around me. Being able to look on the bright side of things when occurrences in your life are not what you want them to be is a gift that you must give yourself. If you keep positive there is a chance that you will stay sane in an insane world and we both know that this world that we are living in is surely insane.

I think that as long as we are making progress in a positive direction we should have nothing to worry about. No matter how slow the progress understand that you are still making progress. Sometimes I am not in the mood to write but if I have the time to so I do it anyway. I just give it a go and see what it is I am able to create at the moment. I figure this; that all the things that I write are not going to be all that great but as long as I keep at it there will be slight progress and progress is progress no matter how small. I understand that it can be hard to find the light in certain situations but don't let that stop you from those happy thoughts.

Try and see the good in situations and also try and see the good in people. There are people out there in the world that mean well. There are people out there who are put in hard situations and are just trying to get by and that makes them do things that they wouldn't normally do. I try and hang on to the fact even when I run across people who hurt me and affect my life in a negative way that there are still people out there who affect my life in a positive way.

What I try to do is keep to myself and when I do have to surround myself with people I try and surround myself with like minded people. It is good to keep people around who are going places and doing things with their lives. Keep people around that you can have a connection with, someone who can continue to have positive things happen to them and maybe those type of things can happen to you too. You learn from people and you can learn about new things if you are willing to be receptive to those things. If you are not willing to give new things a go then you will not do new things.
© Copyright 2014 Penelope (knowingthinker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1970841-Positive-Energy