*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971024-Turned-upside-down
Rated: E · Other · Mystery · #1971024
i girl name kate's parents get kidnapped and there are no clues.
Bam! “Get up! “ I heard an unfamiliar deep man-like voice say. I sprinted out of my chilly room, only to see my house vacant with my once beautiful glass door on the oak wood floor, or what was left of it. It was shattered in one million pieces! “Oh my gosh,” I whimpered, “Mom and dad where r ya’ll?” When I didn’t hear a response I frantically searched through my broad house, trying to see if anyone was there. “You guys don’t worry it’s just me, your seventeen year old daughter, Kate Shores,” I hollered. Finally, grasping on to what has happened, I quickly race to my new Iphone 5C, and dial 9-1-1. “Hello,” a woman’s voice rushed. “Hi, my parents were just stolen and the man busted down our door and I am scared that he is coming back for me!” I stuttered. “I live on 42650 East Addison Lane, Gulfport, Mississippi.
Right away, I can hear the screaming police sirens rushing to my street. “Thank the Lord,” I mutter. Once the police have arrived at my house I told them everything that had happened earlier today. An officer pulls me over and asks, “Do you have any other family anywhere else?” “No!” I shriek. “I’m sorry, but you are going to end up in foster care, “he confirmed. Once he gave me some time think about everything, I cried an ocean.
“Oh no “I whimpered. Luke suddenly burst through my room! “What happened?” he panted. “I just relived everything from the day before,” I bawled. ”its okay darling, I’m here for you.” He insisted. Luke is my new illegal guardian. He is forty-two and very handsome. Yesterday we had just talked about our lives, and I found out that he had a fraternal twin brother and his wife died while giving birth. His little girl was not healthy enough to survive without her mother, so she ultimately ended up passing away too! Funny thing is, is that my dad was also forty-two and has a twin! I came to live with him yesterday, and he is very caring already.
It has been one whole year and I still don’t know what happened to my parents! I’m used to living with him by now. We go to the movies and play air hockey in the enormous house of his. We always hang out with each other and he is a really fun guy! He always makes me laugh and lets me have my obnoxiously loud friends over whenever I want. I am a senior at Swatcher High and I am the Captain of the cheerleading team! The only thing about living with Luke is that he always comes home late from work, and when I mean late I mean at one thirty a.m or later! I ask him what he does for a living but he always dodges the question!
Bang! I quickly sit up from hearing the loud bang and dart out of my room, and find a police questioning Luke. A police officer sprints into my room, “Miss I need you to follow me down stairs for some questioning,” he demanded. “Yes sir, but may I ask what is going on?” I asked. “Your guardian Luke here kidnapped your parents!”, he mumbled. I turn around quickly when he says that and I see Luke facing me with a sorry expression planted on his face. I just look away with a disgusted face.
When I got to the police station, I looked through the window at the police station and saw the two most important people that I never thought I would see again! “Mom, dad!” I shrieked. I ran into their arms never wanting to never let go ever again!
It turns out that an elderly woman taking a walk in the woods one day, and saw the suspicious men with my parents, and realized that they were the missing adults, so Luke, my dad’s twin brother, was put in jail for kidnapping and hiding them! Also, the other goons were shot on the spot because they tried to shoot the officers in the heart! They hid my parents in an ancient abandoned cabin in Nashville, Tennessee. My mom and dad were chained to walls and were only let off to eat their meals, and for an hour of outdoor time, but that’s it! My parents and I moved to a new house that had an indoor pool! I am so happy to be together with them again, I just cannot believe it!
© Copyright 2014 lolakelsey (lolakelsey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971024-Turned-upside-down