*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971479-Day-18
by OJ
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1971479
Day 18 in daily devotional book I am writing. Biblically inspired with personality
Day 18

GOoD moooorning!!!! Ever hit one of them there bumps in the road? (Say that in a redneck voice and you'll get it! The rest of u call them problems). Then somebody steps in to help you thru it that's been there before? Not a coincidence!! There are no accidents people! They went thru that, so they could help you thru this and you can both see that all things work together for your good!! Ever get tired of me saying that? Well I'll stop saying it when it stops being true!! We are here to help, lift up, encourage, teach, share and most of all Love by showing Him in all we do and say!! Help somebody see that in this G.R.R.E.A.A.T. day we have been given!!! (Or let somebody show you!!)

2 Corinthians 1:3-7

GOD’S WORD Translation

3 Praise the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! He is the Father who is compassionate and the God who gives comfort. 4 He comforts us whenever we suffer. That is why whenever other people suffer, we are able to comfort them by using the same comfort we have received from God. 5 Because Christ suffered so much for us, we can receive so much comfort from him. 6 Besides, if we suffer, it brings you comfort and salvation. If we are comforted, we can effectively comfort you when you endure the same sufferings that we endure. 7 We have confidence in you. We know that as you share our sufferings, you also share our comfort.

© Copyright 2014 OJ (dajuice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971479-Day-18