*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972011-Theres-The-Bridge-Now-Get-Over-It
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Guppii
Rated: E · Other · Health · #1972011
A little inspiration for the unfortunate souls.
Did you hear that? Yes, I’m talking to you. Listen. That was the sound of your heart. If you don’t believe it, feel your chest. That bumping in your body? You’re living. You are alive. That lover that hurt you? You’re still here. They didn’t kill you. Those kids who called you names? They didn’t kill you. Yes, it hurts. No, it’s not fatal. You now have something that they don’t have. You have a story. That is the story of the person who survived. Whoever you are, wherever you are, you made it. Good job. I’m proud of you. I may not know you. I may never meet you in my life. People will say they care. You won’t believe them because they don’t know your story. They don’t know the pain you feel. That bumping in your body? Guess what? They have one, too. You are not alone. So, stop convincing yourself that you won’t make it. Stop telling people over and over again about how sad your life is because you let someone get to you. This world gave you to us as a single person. Other people shouldn’t give you a reason to break. You didn’t break. Your heart is beating.
© Copyright 2014 Guppii (guppiipond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972011-Theres-The-Bridge-Now-Get-Over-It