*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972033-An-Alienious--bus-ride
by Nico
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1972033
A curious bus . One weird driver. One strange passenger "And you expect me to be alone?"
An  Alienious  bus ride...

        One  lazy  morning , I was  sitting on  the  armchair  reading  a  book . The  book  was  none  other  than  ‘War  of  the  Worlds ‘. Suddenly  there  was  an  interruption  between  my  imagination  and  myself. My  mother  wanted  me  to  get  some  soya  sauce  from  the  market . You  might  not  know  but  we  live    far  away  from  the  market. I  had  to  go  by  bus

And  then  cross  a  river  to  reach  it .  I  requested  her  That  could  she  Just  let  me  finish  the  book  and  then  go,  but  no  way  out , she  gave  me  the  bag  and  ordered  me  to  go  right  now . I trudged  out  of  the  house  with  a  feeling  of  someone  following  me .  Nah ! That  cannot  be  it .



            I  reached  the  bus  stop and  I  boarded  a  bus .  It  was  an  empty  bus ,  with  only  one  more  vague  person .  The  driver  had  a  darkish  skin  and  did not  look  familiar.  I  sat  on  the  front  seat  and  stared  outside . Suddenly , I  felt  asleep. On  waking  up ,  I found  myself  in  the  outskirts  of  the  city. The  bus  was  still  Empty , with  that  only ,lonely  person. Maybe  I  had  missed  my  stop.  I  asked  the  driver ‘ Uncle , have  we  gone  past  the  Canal  Road ?’.  ‘Which  canal  road  are  you  Talking  about  son ? We  haven’t  gone  past  any  Canal  Road  in  our  route ‘  was  his  answer .  Then  maybe  I  have  boarded  the  wrong  bus . ‘Can  you  leave  me  on  the  next  stop?’ I  asked .  ‘ There  is  no next  stop  Kid ; We  are  going  straight  to  Nebulasa  Galaxy ’ He  announced.

                                I  laughed  for  a  while , then  asked ‘ What  type  of  stop  is  that ’.The  driver  turned  around  ,  his  hand  had  only  three  fingers . He  pulled  up  his  nose  and ... it’s  an  ALIEN ! The  Driver  and  the  passenger  both  had  one  eye , no  nose ,a  slimy  body  and  tentacles  instead  of  legs.  ‘Can  you  tell  me  what  costumes  you  are  wearing ?’ I  joked . ‘It’s  not  a  joke  kid ; Now  we  can  get  as  many  Human  Blood  Samples  as  we  want !’  They  both  replied. ‘H-H-Hum-m-an  B-Blood  samples !! ’  I mumbled.  My  brains  were  not  working ,  it  was  totally  mumbled-jumbled. ‘Ui , Yes’  there  voice  echoed . The  door  was  locked  ,  I  couldn't  escape.  It  left  me  no  other  choice,  I  had  to  risk  my  bones  in  it .  I  did  as  I  thought  ; I  jumped  out  of  the  window  and  obviously  broke  my  hand.I  glanced  at    the  bus. It’s  large  wheels  changed  into  rockets  and  disappeared  in  a  split  of  time.

                                  Now  I’m  in  a  Hospital ; with  my  hand  being  plastered .  I  could not  tell  everybody  about  the  alien  experience.  So ,  I  only  told  it  to  my  parents , whom  I  think  hardly  believed  it .  Others  I  told  that  I  fell  off  from  the  stairs  of  the  bus  and  broke  my  hand . Spooky  and  Fantastic  experience. Oops!  Sorry..  ALIEN-ISTIC  EXPERIENCE ...!!

© Copyright 2014 Nico (akaash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972033-An-Alienious--bus-ride