*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972324-Lemonade
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1972324
Flash fiction about Billy's amazing lemonade!
         Billy’s lemonade stand was the hit of the town. All day, from sun up to sun down, people came for Billy’s famous lemonade - the same people, over and over again, every hour without fail. It was remarkable.

         Billy was just getting ready to sell his one hundredth cup when his Mom’s station wagon pulled into the driveway. When she saw Billy, she shrieked and grabbed him by the ear. “Billy! Stop that this instant! You know that what you’re doing is illegal!”

         Billy’s last customer was new - a round, middle-aged woman of 40. She looked curiously at the scene. Finally, she couldn’t help herself.

         “Excuse me, Ma’am. His lemonade is quite delicious. He is making a lot of money. What exactly is the problem?”

         The Mother didn’t look up, but kept glaring at her son. “The next time you put crack in the lemonade without telling me, no TV for a week!”
© Copyright 2014 Lee Cooms (leecooms at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972324-Lemonade