*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972855-CREATE-BELIEVE-AND-ACHIEVE
by sai
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1972855
do what you must to open your eyes
}CREATE BELIEVE AND ACHIEVE

7 billion people, not even 1 to stand up and tear the mask of off the blood sucking government and others, alleged promises and empty shells. Between our eyes and our mind there is a world of truth. A world which most of us don't bother about because of the consequences bestowed upon them. Knowledge is an important factor, and when teamed up with awareness tells us to believe in people who are busy trying to keep themselves warm by bathing in our money. 7 billion people, or rather 7 billion blind ones.
Even though everyone is aware they are going down the wrong path no one stands to fight it. Experience or not, young or old, mature or immature, what matters is what's on the inside. Writing, reading and knowing can only give u so much in life. The fun point of getting a life of consciousness is to live peacefully and enjoy your time. There's a saying that goes like this, "if u want something to be done do it yourself" and do it yourself u should. Be the light at the end of the tunnel for others. Create a world where equality is the king and free will is the currency, live like you are young. Find the purpose you were set to find. Keep calm and enjoy the sun once in a while. Angels and daemons are both good spirits. For Lucifer was one's an angel, he was cast out of heaven because he stood up where his brother's didn't he showed courage, maybe the god's way was the right one. Maybe wasn't. it's just that we call him more than we call Satan. It's not coz we don't need Satan. We do need him because if god was the only one present then what is the use of his creations. The world will know true depth's of pain when it has everything without any restrictions. Illuminati, new world order... or whatever imaginary or real organizations have started up, they are people like us wanting a change. My dad always says "if he can do it u can do better" and better will I do! That should be the world if someone does something find the mistakes and correct them so that someone can find your mistakes too.

© Copyright 2014 sai (saikarthik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972855-CREATE-BELIEVE-AND-ACHIEVE