*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973296-The-Parable-of-The-Deadly-Virus
Rated: E · Short Story · Religious · #1973296
A Parable that explains what Jesus bloods does.
         There was once this deadly virus that infected all humans. There was no cure. It only brought pain and death. One day there was vaccine to help prevent or postpone the effects of this deadly virus. It made them feel as if they didn’t have this deadly virus, but it was still there, hidden, invisible. It was out of sight and out of mind. But the problem still remains. Always coming back and always in need for another treatment. And the cost was skyrocketing. They often referred to this vaccine as a way to cover their illness. They say, “I’m covered today” or “You better get covered for today”

         However, everyone had to take this vaccine repeatedly. And it only served to remind them of their infection had no real cure. It just came back and back—over and over. Over time they lost hope and had very little reason to live.

         However, one day they found someone, who at that time did not know he was not native to this world, died of the virus. Later, 3 days later, beyond their understanding he was revived. And he was completed cure. It was as if he never had the virus. There was no evidence that this virus ever infected him. The Virus was not even able to infected him again like it has everyone else.  So a cure was created from his blood, which he freely gave to everyone who wanted it. 

One day two scientists were discussing this new cure. One of them said:

         “I’m happy that we found a new way to cover this virus. It is more effective. It’s not like the old way that you had to take over and over.

The other scientist said, “What Virus”

“What do you mean what virus, the one that the blood has covered?”

“You mean cleanse, purified.”

“What’s the difference?”

“Cleanse means to destroy completely like it was never there”

“I get it. What virus? It’s gone. It’s been removed like it’s never was there”

“Exactly”

         Then another scientist walks into the room and asked what they were talking about. And the scientist, applying what he has just learned, said,

“The cure”

“You mean the new way of covering this deadly virus?”

Both of the scientists look at each other, smiling and laughing, at the same time said

“What virus?”
© Copyright 2014 Agape Novels (joshuapenick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973296-The-Parable-of-The-Deadly-Virus