*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973512-Slurred
by Myopic
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1973512
Prose and purposeful grammatical and syntax nightmares lie ahead.
Blur me away..... Yes, I feel so dreary now.....so dreary now, so dreary now.... Two broken bodies moving of their own accord, lets slide in through the open door. Pictures of past life where gold was in my veins, love was a promise and hate was just a parade...flip past that channel and stop on a lively cartoon, I'm smearing all my emotions now, so lets take time to drink, my envy, my envy, eating the prose with a pinch of salt.

But now I see the fourth wall, it twists through my eyes as the crimson stains the tiles....ohhhh, I never knew you could do that to me....I needed it.....Ritual bleeding, looks like a pattern on the pretty clouds, morbid outlook towards the coming onslaught of rain...

Needy hands for you my problem.....lusting for the never had, lusting for....the nectar tinge....did I die? Did you laugh? I'm certainly afraid of what time will bring..... need a hit....just once more...Really how we want to lie...looming fate...liked you better from the reflection....something less....somber look....lost a bet....

Are you sure tricking the obsession can be so wrong.....I was shining.....The medley is an apparition...had to be what could never happen....I can't explain......rather die to seal the date...lord I'm simmering....ohhhhh, I can feel the dread....frost in my eyes.......the crutches dance dance dance for you...She wasted my vast horizons....

Grinch with a homely hobble, can't handle what is given to rate....yeahhhh, abstract Christmas spirit, eyes bright in candle light....she cries.....Fringe of the earth, my consciousness lacks reason.....stability was to suffer.....But don't you fret, I am getting a second wind.

You know I am a survivor. Dandelion mentality.....always a way for me to spread my life.
© Copyright 2014 Myopic (ryleh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973512-Slurred