*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973739-Sias-Ocean-World-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1973739
Adventure of a small girl in the ocean.
Sia's Ocean Adventure



Sia was back home tired but happy after her school excursion to an ocean world exhibition. She was amazed watching all the little and huge creatures under the ocean. It was bed time and Sia's mother tucked her into bed. Sia was still so excited that she wanted to visit the exhibition again. She quickly took out her blue magic stone and closed her eyes and made a wish.

A soft soothing touch made Sia open her eyes and she was overjoyed to see her fairy princess. Looking around, sia found herself sitting in a boat in the middle of a bright blue ocean with the fairy. The fairy smiled at her and waved her magic wand. Wow! She was now wearing a diver's gear. She was thrilled to find herself with an oxygen mask just the way she had seen divers in the television!

Holding the fairy's hand, Sia dived deep down into the ocean world!!!! The beautiful world below seemed far lovelier than Sia had imagined. She could see thousands of bright colorful corals and just could not take her eyes off them! Further down on the ocean bed she saw star fishes, sea horses and small flocks of pretty colorful fishes swimming past her in a hurry. She felt something soft and slimy brushing past her and there she was face to face with a huge number of jelly fishes! They looked so amazingly beautiful with their colorful umbrella shields .She felt the long hairs looked pretty on them as they swayed in the water. When fairy explained to her that they were not long hairs but poisonous tentacles which could harm her, she quickly moved away from them.

In a distance Sia saw something with huge thick tentacles and she recollected that it was an octopus. She had seen it in the ocean exhibition. The octopus was moving its eight strong tentacles and she dare not go near it. Then suddenly she realized that she was so close to a huge rock. She climbed on to it and thought of relaxing after swimming for a long time, but to her horror, she found the rock moving. Her fairy laughed looking at her horrified look. She told her that it was a huge turtle and for its protection, it had hidden its head and legs inside. She could still rest on it provided she does not harm it.

When she was happily relaxing, she spotted numerous bubbles forming nearby and then a huge giant creature leapt high in the air and then dived down with a huge thud into the water. She was so shocked that she wanted to run away from there. But again she saw the bubbles and then it struck her that it was a whale and that it was breathing through its snout ! She remembered watching a movie of a kid riding on a whale and now she was excited. She knew that whales were one of the huge creatures found in the ocean and she wanted to have one more glimpse of the huge whale and if lucky she would even get a ride !!! She swam hurriedly towards the bubbles. The bubbles kept on moving ahead and Sia started chasing the bubbles. In her hurry to watch the whale she got lost in the deep wide ocean and she was no longer with her fairy!

This panicked Sia and she frantically started looking for her fairy. She felt something moving behind the huge sea weeds in front of her and Lo! A huge shark with the sharpest teeth that she had ever seen sped towards her swiftly. Sia was so terrified that she screamed for her fairy!!

But to her horror, the shark held her firmly and started to shake her. But, then to her surprise she heard a familiar voice and her eyes opened! Oh, it was her mother standing near her bed holding her!! She just woke up from a dream !! Sia felt so relieved that she was afterall not eaten up by the shark. But her dream of visiting the ocean world had indeed come true!!



© Copyright 2014 my pride (pride7782 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973739-Sias-Ocean-World-Adventure