*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974298-HinatasTicklish-Day
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1974298
Heres a story about Hinata from Naruto having a ticklish day, hope you like it :)
Hinatas Ticklish Day.



Hinata woke up to find a mysterious note on her bedside table, She picks it up and reads it out loud " Meet me in the forest" She says reading the note " Hmmm....who could it be from...*gasp* maybe it's from Naruto! " She says her cheeks going a bright red , She gets out of bed and quickly gets dressed grabbing her hoody as she heads out the door.

She gets to the forest and decides to wait in the training area....all of a sudden she hears a sound coming from behind her she quickly spins round only to see Naruto staring right at her " *Gasp* N-Naruto!...y-you left the note ? " she says her cheeks going a deep red " Well...yeah your not disapointed are you ?" he says his eyes making there way down to look at her feet " N-Not at all...i-i'm actually glad it's you..." she says her cheeks going a deeper red , Naruto smiles " Phew! i thought you were for a second there...huh? hey Hinata are you ok ? your cheeks have gone all red " he says , Hinata shyly turns away hiding her face from Naruto ," Hey Hinata there's something i've always wanted to ask you " He says taking his eyes away from her feet " W-Whats that N-Naruto ? " she says turning back towards him , Naruto looks at her " Are You Ticklish ? " he says , Hinata bites her bottom lip and shyly nods " mmhmm...I-I'm actually v-very ticklish...e-especialy on m-my feet " she says her cheeks going a deep red , Naruto grins " So... would you say that your feet are your most ticklish spot ? " he says grinning "....y-yes i'd say so..." she said wondering why Naruto was so interested in her ticklishness " Awesome...i think that's really cute " he says as he can't help but to stare down at her feet.

Hinata notices Naruto staring down at her feet "Um...N-Naruto....w-why are you s-staring at my f-feet ? ...a-and why did you want to know if i was ticklish ? " she asks him , Naruto got a little nervous " Well...can you keep a secret Hinata? " he asks her still a little nervous "....Y-yes " she said as her cheeks started going a light shade of red at the thought of her crush trusting her like this " Ok well...i have a foot tickling fetish...and i've always thought your feet were so cute...and i've always wanted to tickle them.." he confessed " *Gasp* R-Really ? " she said her cheeks filling with a deep red " Yea...i've always liked your feet...and i've always wanted to tickle them" he says grinning with his cheeks going a light shade of red, Hinata giggles at the thought of Naruto tickling her feet.

"What you giggling at Hinata ?" he says a little confused her cheeks going a even deeper red than before " Um...j-just the thought of y-you tickling my f-feet..." she says as her cheeks redness deepens, Naruto smiles "Really ?..heh heh..cool i've always loved that cute little laugh of yours.." he says smiling "R-Really?...Um...Naruto?.." she says looking down and twiderling her index fingers " hmm?...What is it Hinata ?" he enquires " Y-you can tickle my f-feet if you like.." she says as she continues to twidle her index fingers not looking up for a second her cheeks going reder and reder, Naruto grins widely " Really!!....you mean you'll really let me tickle your feet!?..." he says grining , Hinata looks up her cheeks red as a tomato and smiles seeing him so happy because of her " Y-yea...i-if you really want to " she says smiling with her cheeks still red as a tomato.

Narutos grin widens " I'd love to tickle your feet i've always wanted to tickle them ....actually i've always kinda liked you Hinata.." he says his cheeks going a light shade of red , Hinata's cheeks go reder if that's even possible and her eyes widen " R-Really...!?....i-i've always l-l-liked you...N-aruto" she says holding her arms up to her chest and smiling, Naruto then walks right up to Hinata and kisses her cheek and gives her right side a poke Hinata blushes a deep shade of red and gasps both at the kiss and at the poke to her side and giggles "He He He....s-so where are we gonna go...so y-you can t-tickle my feet ?" she says blushing deeply, " Hmmm....Don't know....wait how about we go back to my house ?" he says smiling, Hinata blushed furiously at the thought of being alone with Naruto at his house she had never really been to his house before so this was both an excitng and nerve racking time for her.

They finally get to the walk way leading to Narutos house before they enter his house Naruto makes a strange request " Hey Hinata before we go inside i just wanna say thank you in advance and to ask you not to take your sandals off" he says feeling eager, Hinata thought this request was strange since it was costomery to remove ones footwear before entering someones house but she nodded shyly and obliged to his request and left her sandals on when entering his house, When they got inside Hinata took a seat in his living room Naruto came in a few minutes after and took a seat next to Hinata on the couch.

After a few minutes of silence Hinata finally decided to say something " S-So...how a-are...we gonna d-do this ? " she questioned, Naruto didn't answer instead he gently took a hold of Hinatas right ankle and rested it in his lap she then bit her bottom lip, he then began gently stroking her exposed toes causing her to go into a fit of giggles " *gasp* OH NO! HEHEHEHEHEHE OH N-HEHEHEHEHEHE N-HEHEHEHEHE NARUTO!! HEHEHEHE S-S-HEHEHEHEHE STOP!! P-P-HEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE!! HEHEHEHEHE" she giggled trying desperetly to keep her foot in place , After a couple of minutes Naruto stopped stroking Hinatas toes " Ok...now for the real tickling to begin...i was just testing your feet and your right Hinata there very ticklish ...this is gonna be fun " he said grinning.

Hinatas eyes grew wide " T-That w-was just a test !?" she said in disbelieve " Yep ...with how much you giggled i bet you'll laugh so hard when i tickle your feet properly...that was just gentle strokes " he says grinning , "*My feet are more ticklish than i thought*" she thought to herself blushing slightly, Naruto then gently took a hold of Hinatas left ankle and rested it in his lap Hinata watched on helplessly and again bit her bottom lip, Before removing her sandals Naruto looked up at her " Are you ready Hinata ? " he said with smile on his face " A-As r-ready..as i-i'll ever be..." she says biting her bottom lip once again.

Before starting Naruto set Hinatas feet back on the floor and sat on the couch properly where as before he was sitting on the edge of the cushion, Hinata then willingly lifted her feet up and rested them in his lap Naruto looked at her with a surprised look on his face when seeing this Hinata looked down and blushed a light shade of red as well as biting her bottom lip, Naruto then took a hold of Hinatas right foot and slowly slid her sandal off, As the cool breeze ran across Hinatas foot she let out a relaxing sigh her foot finally free from the sandal Naruto smiled when hearing the relaxed sigh coming from her.

He then took a hold of Hinatas left foot and slowly slid her sandal off, Same as with her right foot she let out a relaxing sigh as soon as the cool breeze ran across her foot he then set her foot back on his lap then gently held her ankles so she couldn't pull away " Are you ready Hinata ? " he asked her with a smile " ....Y-yea..." she said nervously , He then began by lightly scratching Hinatas soft arches causing her to go straight into hysterics as she tried to pull away " AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH! GAHOHAHOHAHOAHOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT THIHIHIHICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA P-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-NARUTOHOHOHOHOHO! " she laughed, Hinata couldn't help but to try and pull her feet away even though she's letting Naruto tickle her. She was however trying to keep her feet in place but she just couldn't stop herself from trying to pull away.

Naruto then moved his tickling fingers upwards slightly to where the balls of the feet meet the arches , Hinatas laughter died down slightly as this place on her feet weren't as ticklish as her arches " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHA NARUTO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" She laughed her toes curling cutely, Naruto thought her toes curling was terribly cute as a smile appears on his face as he was looking at her curled up toes he got a idea " one sec Hinata i'll be right back" he said with a smile on his face, Naruto walks out the living room as he does Hinata looks at her feet and giggles a little thinking about the few minutes of tickling she just recieved .

A moment later Naruto walks back into the living room with a box " W-Whats i-in there N-Naruto??" she says with a puzzled look on her face " You'll see Hinata " he says with a grin on his face, He then sat back down and put the box beside him Hinata then lifted her feet back into Narutos lap Naruto looks at her and smiles, He then opens the box but turns round while opening it so that Hinata wont peek at it's contents he took something out the box and closes it and sets it back beside him, He then holds up a long soft white feather Hinatas eyes grew wide as she eyed the feather then looked at her feet then looked at the feather she then bit her bottom lip and curled her toes " I love it when you curl your toes like that Hinata it's so cute " He says with a grin, Hinata once again went a light shade of red. Naruto then dragged the feather along all ten of Hinatas cute toes which sent her into hysterics " AHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHO N-HAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE FEATHER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA P-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA P-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! N-NARUTOHOHOHOHOHO " she laughed trying as hard as she could to not pull her feet away, Naruto looks up at Hinata while still dragging the feather along her toes and smiles " you look so cute when your tickled Hinata " he said smiling. Hinatas cheeks go reder than they already are as she continues laughing " T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANK Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOHOHOHOHOU N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NARUTOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT THIHIHIHICKLES SOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MUAHAHAHAHACH! " she laughed , Naruto stops dragging the feather along Hinatas toes and gives her a break.

" So...how do you like it Hinata ? " he says looking at her sweat soaked face, After her laughing subsided and she caught her breath she looked up at Naruto through her teary eyes "...Well i-i think i c-could enjoy h-having my feet t-tickled by y-you N-Naruto..." she says going a deep shade of red and smiling. Naruto looks at her with a surprised yet happy look on his face as he grins widely, Hinata sees the look on his face and giggles " I think it's time i found out where these cute little feet of yours are mostly ticklish or you could just tell me " he says looking at her and grinning. Hinatas eyes widen and with a playfull giggle she wiggles her cute toes " I-I'll n-never tell " she says playfully " Just what i was hoping you'd say, It'll be more fun to find out myself " he says with a smirk, Naruto then picks the box up once again and opens it up and once again hides it from Hinatas view he takes out another object and closes the box then once again he places it on the floor beside him, Then holds it up infront of Hinata " Look what i got Hinata " he says grinning. It was a small blue feather perfect for tickling every inch of her toes, Hinatas eyes widen and her toes curl once again " O-Oh n-no not a-another feather..." she said as she bit her lip and prepared for round two " I think i have a good idea where these cute little feet of yours are mostly ticklish Hinata " he said as he began stroking the long white feather up and down her soft arches while using the small blue feather under and between her toes.

" N-NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT B-B-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BETWEEN T-T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE TOES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A-A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYWHERE BUAHAHAT T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHA " she laughed once again tears streaming down her redened cheeks, " Aha..I found it, thought it might be somewhere near your cute little toes" he said grinning widely " AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y-Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOUND I-I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW STAHAHAHAP T-T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING B-B-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BETWEEN M-M-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY T-T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOES OHOHOHOHOHOHO P-P-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!! N-N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NARUTOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed trying desperetly to keep her feet in place but to no avail.

Hinata pulled her feet out of Narutos lap the tickling of her most ticklish spot was too great. Hinata didn't think that Naruto would find her most ticklish spot on her feet so soon " ...S-Sorry N-Naruto..you found m-my most t-ticklish spot so quickly...i didn't t-think you'd a-already figured i-it was between m-my toes..." she says as she slid her feet back onto Narutos lap " Heh Heh ...No problem Hinata..i love your feet Hinata there so cute and soft not mention ticklish " he said looking up at her just in time to see her shy away hiding her face, her cheeks going a deep shade of red " R-Really?..N-Naruto... " she said turning back toward him. Naruto didn't respond straight away he simply started gently and very lightly stroking her soles with his index finger making her toes curl a little aswell as making her giggle softly "Yea i really do " he says goin a deep shade of red but luckily for him Hinata didn't notice she was to busy dealing with the gentle strokes on her soft soles plus she had her eyes clenched shut at this point due to the gentle strokes on her soles.

" Hehehehe " she giggled softly, Naruto then stopped the light and gentle strokes on Hinatas soft soles " Hey Hinata ?" he asked after her giggles subsided she looked at him " Y-Yea N-Naruto what's t-the matter ? " she says. " I'm sorry i forgot to ask you if you wanted a drink , i bet you need one now heh heh " he giggled softly " He He y-yea p-please " she giggled then lifts her feet off his lap, Naruto gets up but before going into the kitchen he turns to her " What would you like ?, Tea or some water ? " he asks "Um...Tea p-please N-Naruto " she says looking up and smiling. " Ok coming right up " he says as he leaves the room while he's out the room Hinata gives her feet a little rub but as she rubs her feet she notices the box and quickly picks it up and peeks inside and what she saw was several types of feathers a electric toothbrush three types of paint brushes and a hair brush, Hinatas eyes widen then she giggles quietly to herself " That little...hehe looks like i'm in for a ticklish day " she quietly says to herself she then puts the box back and sits back in position and continues rubbing her feet.

Naruto then enters the room carrying a tray with two cups of tea and sets it down on a light brown table in the middle of the living room then hands Hinata her tea " T-Thank you N-Naruto " She says smiling and going a light shade of red , Naruto then sat back down next to Hinata and slowly sipped his tea. Hinata looked up at Naruto " Um...N-Naruto ? " she said taking a sip of her tea " Hm?..What's up Hinata? " he asked "....I-I was um...w-wondering h-how long have you l-liked m-my feet?..." she questioned , Naruto looks at her and goes a light shade of red " Well actually since the academy ...since the very first day of the academy infact " he said smiling " ...R-Really ? " she says taking another sip of her tea and going a deep red " Yea...i remember when i first met you Hinata , you were outside sitting under a tree at break time and you had taken your sandals off i couldn't take my eyes off of your feet heh heh ...so i came up to you remember ? " he said smiling. Hinata smiled and giggled " HeHe Oh y-yea...y-you actually g-gave my feet a f-few t-tickles " she said giggling a little remembering those tickles he gave her feet that day , Naruto smiles remembering that day " Heh Heh Oh yea..i forgot about that guess I already knew you were ticklish then heh heh " he says.

Hinata giggled " Hehehe y-yea I guess y-you did....I-I actually had a t-ticklish encounter t-there not j-just those t-tickle you gave m-my f-feet " she says as she blushes a light shade of red " Really ? " he says as he sat and thought hard for a few minutes " Um...what's w-wrong Naruto ? " she says looking at him " ummmmmm.....did this encounter by any chance involve your feet being tickled for awhile ? " he says with a slight grin, Hinatas eyes widened a little " Y-yea h-how did you k-know ? " she says curiously " um....I was the one who tickled your feet....I just completely forgot about it heh heh " he says with a giggle " *gasp* I-it was y-you!?....hehe y-you only just r-remembered hehe s-so you've already tickled my feet before hehe " she says giggling " heh heh yea i guess i really did already know you were ticklish and i guess i already knew how ticklish your feet were and already tickled them " he says feeling kinda stupid for not remembering for all this time and for always wanting to tickle her feet when he'd already done it before even though it was years ago.


Hinata finishs her tea Naruto takes the cup off her and sets his and her cup on the table then sits back down , Hinata then slips her feet back into his lap " S-So...Um...which o-one of your l-little tickle t-toys will you b-be using t-this time ? ..hehe " she says giggling Naruto looks at her and grins " Well why don't you decide Hinata " he says handing her the box. Hinata opens the box and looks in it but unknown to Naruto she already knew what was in there and had already decided which of his tickle toys she was interested in being tickled by " Um...C-Could y-you use the paint brush N-Naruto?...i-it'd be i-interesting to s-see how much that'd t-tickle..." she said biting her lip as her cheeks go a bright red , Naruto looks at her and grins " Heh Heh...I've been wanting to try one of those out on your cute little feet Hinata " he says grinning.

Hinata handed the box back to Naruto he takes it and picks up a medium and small paint brush the medium one would easily beable to stroke both her soles at the same time and the small one would easily beable to stroke every inch of her toes especialy between her toes , " W-Why have y-you taken a s-small one out t-too ? " she says biting her lip and eyeing the small paint brush he looks at her and grins " Because this small paint brush is gonna be perfect for tickling every inch of your toes especialy between your toes, just like the small blue feather was" he says grinning after hearing this she curls her toes once again and pulls her feet out of his lap with her toes still curled " N-No!! p-please N-Naruto...not b-between my t-toes again p-please !!..." she says pleading with him , Naruto looks at her " Come on please Hinata...i know between your toes are your most ticklish spot on your feet but you did say i could tickle your feet remember ? , plus i was thinking of askin you out sometime.." he said going slightly red.

Hinatas eyes widen " *Gasp*...R-Really N-Naruto?...i-i-i guess if we ever become a couple t-then i'll h-have to get u-used t-to you tickling m-my feet...i'm k-kinda enjoying i-it already " she says blushing furiously and smiling as she slips her feet back into his lap , Naruto looks at her then at her feet and smiles " Thanks Hinata..your really awesome " he says grinning as he picks up the medium paint brush "...*Gasp* Y-You r-really think s-so?..." she says going red as a tomato , Naruto looks at her " No i don't think so...i know so " he says as he begins stroking the paint brush up and down her soles this completely caught her off guard and cut her off mid sentence "...O-Oh N-Naruto i-i never would of - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NARUTO!!! I-I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I W-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAS T-T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TALKING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA L-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA L-HAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FINISH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA P-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed curling her toes once again " Well then finish " he says playfully " HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAHAHAHAHN't Y-Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIHIHIHICKLHIHIHING M-M-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FHEHEHEHEHET " she laughed , Naruto looks at her then watchs her toes curl " Heh Heh I'm practicing how to paint " he says playfully giggling a little.

Hinata curls her toes more then pulls her feet a little trying to losen his grip on her feet " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA B-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA B-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT D-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA D-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DO Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE THOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO P-P-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PRACTICE O-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ON M-M-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughs still pulling her feet a little , Naruto then picks up the small paint brush and begins stroking it between each of Hinatas toes making her laugh harder " AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA P-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYWHERE B-B-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUT T-T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed as more tears stream down her cheeks.

Naruto gives her a playfull smile " Why not Hinata ? Heh Heh i thought i'd practice my steadiness when painting little figures heh heh " he says playfully with a grin on his face Hinata then curls her toes tight catching the small paint brush between her toes , Naruto then starts twirling the long white feather on the balls of her feet " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT L-L-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LETTING GHOHOHOHOHOHOHO O-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OF IHIHIHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed with her toes still curled tight with the small paint brush still between her toes. But unknown to Naruto Hinata was really starting to love having her feet tickled " Heh Heh Kitchy Kitchy Koo Hinata...i'll get it out off there " he said loving every second of tickling her feet " NOHOHOHOHOHOHO Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU W-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WONT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHOHO T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IHIHIHIHIHIS G-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA G-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GREAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she laughed actually not wanting it to stop but Naruto suddenly stops tickling her feet " W-What!?...Did you say this is great!? " he asked in shock.

Hinata looked at him her cheeks going a deep red then shyly looked away "Um....Y-Yea...i'm r-really l-loving having my feet t-tickled..i r-realized a few minutes a-ago " she says hiding her face more "Really !? ..AWESOME!! " he says with a huge grin on his face , Hinata slowly turned back towards him after hearing this and smiled "...Y-You can t-tickle my f-feet as much a-as you want a-and whenever you w-want....a-are you going t-to continue?..." she says smiling and shyly hiding her face "Really!? AWESOME! You mean it ? " he says with a huge grin " Y-Yea...i-i really m-mean it... " she says smiling more and looking up at him , Narutos grin widens " YOUR SO AWESOME HINATA!!! , Time to continue tickling these cute feet of yours " he says grinning then noticing that the small paint brush is still between her toes , Hinata notices him looking at the small paint brush between her toes and giggles softly " He He...I'm s-still not l-letting go of i-it " she says looking at him and smiling " Heh Heh No problem Hinata i know exactly how to get you to let go of it " he says with a playfull yet cheeky grin. He then runs the small blue feather along her curled up toes, Hinata instantly goes into hysterics but is still able to keep her cute toes tightly curled although she found it difficult with the strokes of the small blue feather " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I STILL W-HAHAHAHAHAHA WONT LET GHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed her toes still curled although it is getting more and more difficult to keep them curled up. Naruto smiles " we'll see, i think two feathers will do the trick " he says with a grin as he holds up a second small feather but this feather was the exact color of Hinatas eyes " i picked this one because it's the same color of those pretty eyes of yours " he says smiling, Hinata bites her lip and blushes hard " ...I-i still wont l-let go hehe " she says with a giggle.

Naruto smiles then drags the small feather along her curled up toes once again then he starts stroking Hinatas soft arches with the other feather making her go into hysterics once again " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ST-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STILL N-N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NHOHOHOHOHOT LETTING GHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "she laughed trying extremely hard to keep her toes curled but then she felt him twirl both feathers at the base of her cute toes how he was able to tickle her there when her toes are curled so tightly was unknown to her but it certainly did the trick, Hinatas toes uncurled just enough for Naruto to pull the small paint brush out from between her toes after pulling the small paint brush out from between her toes Naruto stopped for a few seconds. The next thing Hinata heard was Naruto shouting these familiar words " SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!" Hinata quickly looked up to see him make a clone of himself then the clone took both Hinatas feet and held them in place " *gasp* Cheater! he he t-thats n-not fair y-you little c-cheater he he" she said giggling cutely " heh heh it aint cheating i'm just being creative heh heh " he laughed as he picked up the box, Hinata notices him looking inside the box and giggles softly " he he N-now w-what are you g-gonna torment m-my feet with he he " shes says with a giggle while curiously trying to see what he's getting out of the box but his clone was in the way it soon became very clear what he took out as soon as she heard the buzzing " O-oh you l-little... t-that better not be my t-toothbrush he he he " she giggled playfully.

Naruto laughs a little then grins "No of course it isn't yours...it's your fathers heh heh heh " he said jokingly as he applied the toothbrush between Hinatas toes " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NHOHOHOHOHOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y-Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA K-K-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KNOW THAHAHAHAHATS M-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY M-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MOST THIHIHIHIKLHIHIHIHISH SPHOHOHOHOHHOHOT O-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA M-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed pulling her feet a little but it was no use Narutos clone had a tight grip on her feet " heh heh why do you think i'm tickling there besides you know you love it " he says with a grin " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA D-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DON'T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed as she playfully denied loving her feet being tickled, Hinata denying the fact she was loving it just made Naruto smile " i know you love it Hinata, you've already told me that so just admit it " he says with a grin while keeping the electric toothbrush between her toes " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I W-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA W-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WONT ADMHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT IHIHIHIHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed determined not to admit how much she was loving having her feet tickled even though she knew that Naruto already knew since she had told him she was loving it but Hinata decided she'd make him work for it.


Naruto grins and says " is that so heh heh, well i got a idea to get you to admit it ", he then picks the box up again and opens it in full view of Hinata taking out two feathers both long and soft and both were white with red speckles he then handed one to his clone and kept the other, with his left hand he continued applying the electric toothbrush between her toes on her right foot then with his right hand he dragged the feather up and down her soft right arche while his clone held her feet with his right arm then used his left hand to drag his feather up and down her soft left sole " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NHOHOHOHOHOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEATHERS!!! THOHOHOHOHOHO C-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA C-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUT IT O-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA G-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIVE MHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BREAK!! N-N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NARUTO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed as tears stream down her cheeks " do you admit you love it " he says grining as he continues the tickling of her cute little feet, through her teary eyes Hinata just managed to see the grin on his face " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NARUTO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA C-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA C-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE HIHIHIHIHIHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA G-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA G-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GIVE M-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A BREAK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed trying to losen the clones grip on her feet.

Naruto and his clone stop and put there tools down the clone then disapears, after a couple of minutes catching her breath Hinata looks up at Naruto and smiles " That...w-was great, h-hope your n-not done yet N-Naruto " she says blushing, Naruto grins " No of course i'm not done yet " he says grinning after about 10 minutes Naruto picked the box up again and tried to decide what to use next " hmmmm..." he says trying to do decide when just then a leaf is blew through his window he looks down and eyes it then grins " heh heh that'll do nicely heh heh" he says with a giggle he then reaches down and picks up the leaf " huh?...a l-leaf? " she says a little confused. Naruto doesn't say anything he just drags the leaf along all ten of her toes three to four times to bury her confusion and to give her a glimpse of whats to come " *gasp* OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO THAHAHAHAHAHAT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIHIHIHIHIHICKLES SHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MUCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed pulling her feet away, " Heh heh guess it tickled more than you thought, right Hinata ? " he says with a big grin. Hinata slips her feet back into his lap and smiles "Yea...i..i didn't a leaf w-would tickle so much...but..um..i still e-enjoyed it.." she says going a light shade of red.

Naruto grins once again " if you enjoyed that then you'll love this Hinata " he says grinning then gently wraps his legs round her ankles and starts dragging the long white feather plus the leaf up and down both her soft soles " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NHOHOHOHOHOT T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEATHER A-A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE LHEHEHEHAHAHAF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-NARUTHOHOHOHO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO F-F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAIR!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed loving every minute of it " Heh Heh it's perfectly fair...i think i should see how much the leaf tickles between your toes " he says as his grin widens " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NHOHOHOHOHOHOT THERE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHO F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA F-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FORGET WHAHAHAHAT I SAID! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GHOHOHOHOHO A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHEAD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed finally giving in and accepting how much she was loving having him tickle her feet, she was completely surprised with how much she was enjoying it and she never thought in a million years that she would love her feet being tickled and she never thought that something as innocent as tickling would bring her and Naruto together so now she has her crush and a new found love for having her feet tickled but while she's been thinking all of this Naruto had already started gradually moving the feather and the leaf up towards her toes till she finally felt them between her toes.

She soon snapped back to reality " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOHO Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Y-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIDN'T W-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WASTE A-A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA D-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DID YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I L-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE T-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed as she finally relaxed and let her laughter flow freely out of her plus she couldn't believe what she had just said, Naruto now has the biggest of grins on his face after hearing her say that " ...I knew you loved it, your the best! " he says happy that she finally accepted it and admited it freely " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU C-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN THIHIHIHICKLE M-M-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FHEHEHEHEHEHEHET W-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA E-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVER YOU WHAHAHAHAHANT N-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NARHUHUHUHUTHOHOHOHOHOHO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA " she laughed still loving every minute of it when he suddenly stopped she looked at him through her teary eyes " Huff...Huff...w-why'd...huff...you s-stop ?....huff huff..." she says catching her breath " well look at the heh heh " he says smiling, Hinata looks up at the clock which read 20:30 PM turns out he'ds been tickling her feet for about roughly 5 or 6 hours with breaks of course " *gasp!* HeHe i g-guess time r-really does fly...when your h-having fun " she says giggling as her cheeks went a deep shade of red.

Naruto then starts rubbing her feet " you have the cutest feet Hinata, Thanks for letting me tickle them....did you really mean it when you said i could tickle them when ever i wanted ? " he says looking at her, Hinata turns away shyly before saying " ...Y-Yea N-Naruto...i m-ment it...there y-yours to tickle...w-when ever you l-like " she says blushing hard. He gets up and walks up to her then kneels down to eye level and kisses her cheek " you are the best Hinata, Thank you " he says as he gets up " A-Anytime N-Naruto....wanna do t-this again t-tommorow ? he he " she says blushing harder and giggling, Naruto looks at her shocked then grins " is that a trick question heh heh " he says grinning.

The End
© Copyright 2014 Reaper_666 (reaper6662014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974298-HinatasTicklish-Day