*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974521-Jacob-and-megan-ch-3
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1974521
these siblings need some help potty training
Jacob woke up the next morning pretty wet, but the diaper held. Jacob got out of bed in just a shirt and his yellowed, soggy diaper,which swung back and forth ever so slightly when he walked. This had become the routine for the past few days. It was decided that Jaime would not wear pants to bed for ease of changing. Jacob would get out of bed and go sit down at the table for breakfast in his diaper in case he wet during breakfast, which was the case more often than not. His mother would change him and he would take his shower, get dressed, and go to school. Jacob's favorite part of his morning routine was after breakfast when he would brush his teeth and wait for his mother to finish cleaning up breakfast to come change him. During this time he would model his thoroughly soaked pamper in the mirror. He would pinch it, swing his legs and watch it flap around, and sometimes he would watch himself wet his diaper. He would watch the pee spread along the front of his diaper until the diaper absorbed it and became an even darker shade of yellow.

Megan was secretly jealous of her brother, not because she liked diapers, which she didn't really, but because all the extra attention he was getting because of his accidents and diapers recently. Jacob would always have to be changed and looked after more than he had previously and megan felt like she was losing ground to her brother in the hearts of her parents. She would take out her frustration by tormenting Jacob about his diapers, she would call him names, mutter under her breath every time he told their mother that he needed a change, and she always had a snide remark about his diapers ready to use at the opportune time.

Jacob,not knowing of Megan's secret desire, was getting tired of his sister's ridicule. He wanted her to know how it felt to be in his situation. Jacob decided to use the hand in a warm bowl of water trick on his sister. That night, he snuck into the bathroom, carefully and slowly so no one could hear the crinkle of his already damp diaper. He got a small bowl and filled it with warm water. He carefully snuck back into the room and to the side of his sister's bed. He gently placed the water on his sisters bed and slowly grabbed his sister's hand and put it in the bowl. He stepped back and waited. Sure enough in about 20 seconds Megan began to flood her panties and purple shorts with pee. Jacob was also in prime viewing position as he looked at his sister, who was sleeping on her stomach, as a large dark stain covered her bottom and was seeping into her bed.

Jacob took her hand out of the water and dried her hand with a paper towel. He returned the bowl to the cabinet and slipped into bed with a slight smirk on his face as he ganged at his sister's wet pants.
© Copyright 2014 Goodnite-n-go (blueboy927 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974521-Jacob-and-megan-ch-3