*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974571-The-Concept-Of-Love
Rated: 18+ · Article · Emotional · #1974571
The explanation and concept of love.
Let truth be told on how I feel about this, well it was already coming so here it goes.
We all go by our lives neglecting, suppressing and avoiding a very basic need, our primal nature, we care. And we care a lot, not just the people around us but the ones that aren't exactly here in our lives yet. Yeah that's what I'm trying to tell you!

Ill explain it to you, listen now and listen good.

The most important question that we ask ourselves at various parts of our lives:

What is love???

The answer is simple, its quite out there when you think about it. Love is a feeling of care at the highest degree. Like your parents care for you, that is somewhat correct if you go to the literal meaning of the word. But it doesn't really make sense when you really like a guy or a girl, because that is care or obsession at best. Nothing more.
Love is an immense feeling that doesn't require anything else, and when I say nothing else, I mean that!
There is no space for ANYTHING ELSE. When you love someone, you don't just love them when they are happy but also when they aren't. You support them through their thin and hold them when they are over confident at their thick. Its never ever like what we ought it out to be. Love is a divine miracle, its not an ever changing cycle.

So just look at the past here for a minute, what do all star crossed lovers have in common,
)> Hierarchical conflict ( ROMEO JULIET, HEER RANJHA, )
)> Family disputes ( HEER RANJHA , LAILA MAJNU, ROMEO JULIET )
And these are just a few things, there are a lot more examples, but lets not get there.

All I want to tell you is that love doesn't knock on your door twice, but when it does be sure to open it on time. And let it in, dine with, hang with it, and mostly LIVE IT!!!
© Copyright 2014 SCOPTEE (scoptee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974571-The-Concept-Of-Love