*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974663-Her
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1974663
Introduction of main characters.
We met online, I was looking for someone new and exciting and she was looking for the same. We took an immediate interest in each other and we decided to make the most of our " new found friendship".

She was an experienced 30 year old, I was an innocent, fresh faced 20 year old about to celebrate my 21st birthday. I had never been with someone older than myself, and I was intrigued by the way she spoke so highly of her ability to please a woman. The first night we met face to face, the sexual tension was incredible and both being consenting adults we wasted no time getting "friendly".
I was very into my sexuality, the taste of my own juices was something I had an insatiable urge for. Sitting there playing with myself unable to control my wetness and excitement I waited rather impatiently for her arrival.
She was already very intoxicated and I had a whole bottle of pinot grigio to myself. From the moment I opened the door and our eyes locked it was pure sexual madness.

Dani was indeed the first partner I had who showed me a whole new world when it came to sexual arousal and stimulation. I couldn't wait to see what the future held for my pretty pink pussy, and she couldn't wait to tear my ass apart.
© Copyright 2014 MarisaLee (marisalee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974663-Her