*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974878-Synopsis-for-Only-A-Woman
Rated: 18+ · Other · Detective · #1974878
For your perusal.
She needed a job, she wanted an adventure, she got more than she bargained for. When her client, Mrs. Constance Kerswell, (AKA Mrs. Moneybags), is murdered, private detective Karenza Poole tells police "I witnessed the victim's husband, John Kerswell, handing an envelope to this thug." What started as a mundane case of a cheating husband puts her and her family and friends in danger.

Karenza's marriage broke down when she played detective to help her friend Lou. "I told you not to get involved but you had to ignore me didn't you?" Graham blasted as he charged down the stairs, holdall in hand. Now her estranged husband is making things difficult for her, trying for custody, claiming her job is placing the children in danger. The shooting of a female officer, D.C. Alice Chaney, who happens to look like Korenza convinces the police to announce her death and place her in a safe house and reinforces Graham's claim.

D.S. John Waverley is charged with Korenza's protection. Graham accuses the pair of having an affair. A strained relationship develops between Korenza and Waverley as a result. When the thug, Briggs, fails to appear, police step down protection. It is then that Korenza faces her greatest danger.
© Copyright 2014 Bookcase (scook at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974878-Synopsis-for-Only-A-Woman