*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975110-CheeriosA-little-too-late
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1975110
Cheerios, GMOS, and America.
There are many people celebrating the latest announcement from Cheerios, stating, that they will stop putting GMOS (genetically modified organisms) in the U.S. supply. That's right; it is illegal in other nations. Cheerios in Europe have zero GMOS. The fine makers of Cheerios have stated that they will not be removing GMOS from their other brands of cereal.  Some have been wondering if it is too little, too late.  Personally, there's no credit coming from me. I think it says a lot about a person (a corporation, which Business 101 teaches, it's a person (own separate entity)) when they are willing to sellout an entire portion of mankind in the name of, not, making a dollar (because they make money on non GMO Cheerios in Europe) but, making a couple more dollars after making the initial dollar. There is nothing wrong with making an honest dollar but, claiming to provide the people with a "healthy" cereal, when you know for a fact the chemicals that are being placed into the ingredients and knowing good and well how they came to be and what they can do to people. They made a conscious decision to sell a potentially poisonous food to an entire nation while they provided a safer version to others.



...and our government allows this to happen.

Turn off the T.V.

Read.



© Copyright 2014 J.Wright (wrightwritings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975110-CheeriosA-little-too-late