*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975281-Under-the-black-flag
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Entertainment · #1975281
set sail with blackbeard and his crew of the queen annes revenge
UNDER THE BLACK FLAG:
CHAPTER 1:

The date is 1702, Blackbeard and his crew set sail for Nassau. Blackbeard walks up to the wheel of the queen annes revenge soaked from the pouring rain above. Blackbeard orders his quartermaster to repeat his words; "Prepare to set sail for Nassau". the whole crew Cheers as they spin the capstan and reef the sail. "Captain, the sail has been reefed and the capstan has been spun, but we seem to be missing something", Blackbeard nods then say's in reply; "Aye, quartermaster?", the quartermaster looks discretely at the captain. "Raise the flag, Hoist the colours." the quartermaster excited yells to the crew the repeated words. the crew raise the flag proudly and waits for the captains next order. Blackbeard looks at the crew for a moment then opens his pry lips and say's: "Well, get to work you dogs" everybody stares no longer and does as commanded. The queen annes revenge arrives at the dock in Nassau. after a long days sail the crew head back to the lower deck to get some rest. while Blackbeard leads the way to the tavern.

When arrived at the tavern Blackbeard sits at a table and waves for the waiter to order him a large glass of rum. the waiter then comes out with a glass overflowing with rum. A familiar face waltz over to Blackbeard and sits at his table. Blackbeard at first not knowing who the guy is, he tells him to Get Lost quiet sternly. the guy has a quiet cross emotion on his face. he says to Blackbeard; "Its me you dog" Blackbeard shrugs his shoulders in anger and say's back; "who yer'e callin dog? I will have yer'e gut as my sails." The guy Re-introduces himself.; "Aye, still playin the devils adequate are ya?, me names Benjamin hornigold, we's met sometime back in Kingston. Blackbeard lets out a laugh... "Benjamin? ya look so different from last we met" as the night went on Benjamin talked about his past. "aye, I have to set sail to Kingston tonight so I best be on me way". Benjamin said his goodbyes and set sail for Kingston. Blackbeard sobered up before leaving for Havana.

once Blackbeard and his crew arrived at Havana he saw 3 pirates surrounding a fire on the beach and went over to join them. Blackbeard was introduced to them. he can still remember the names that were whispered into his ear. Jack rackham, james kidd, and Charles vane. these 3 pirates knew their way in and out of Havana so Blackbeard thought it would be best to get on their good side. after a long week in Havana Backbeard set sail for the deep blue clear sea to live his retirement on his ship. sadly his ship was plundered and sunk in 1721 no one found Blackbeard nor his ship. Pirates said that the ship went so deep underwater their wasn't even a sighting of wood on top of the water. these rumours are now legends of the golden age of piracy.
© Copyright 2014 Shanaye R. pace (space14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975281-Under-the-black-flag