*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975552-My-100-Word-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1975552
These are all of my 100 word stories, hope you enjoy.
Marshmallows


         I see all of you want to make marshmallows, well listen closely.
         First of all get some slugs to make it very sticky and yummy. Second you just have to add 10 grams of sugar so it is super sweet. If you want you can add chocolate inside to make it tastier.
         That is all you need to know to make marshmallows. That is also the reason they're so white because of all that sugar. Yumm I love these marshmallows how about you. If you don't like these something has to be wrong with you, like you don't like sugar.

Canary, Blanket and Laptop


         This guy was using his laptop, he was writing he was writing about his lost blanket and canary.
         It went like this "I was walking with my canary one morning then found a dollar so as I reached down my canary flew away. I was chasing it but couldn't get it. After like 10 minutes I stopped and went home to read. I got my blanket and started reading. Then I heard a noise so I threw my blanket and went to see. I found it was my canary but didn't go after it. I got home and no blanket."

Letter X


         The letter X can be used in so many different ways, so why don't you see it in writing. If you can use in so many ways why look for a different word.
         You can use X as in X marks the spot for a pirate. Most people would just say "They found the treasure" or "That's where it is" but why not use X marks the spot. It wouldn't tell them you found the treasure but if they improvise they will know.
         That is it for this short story but I will come out with more left out letters/words. I hope you X mark this paper or another one of my letter/word stories.

Dust Mites


         Hi, I am Jhonny Dep, I have many dust mites under my carpet and this is what I do with them. It is easy I sell them.
         Like me if you are famous fans would pay for anything so why not make money off of them instead of wasting money getting them out. It is really easy to sell them just go on Facebook or twitter and say I am selling my dust mites $50 per dust mite.
         That is how you make money when you are famous. It is really simple isn't it? So if you are famous and want money just do that.

Dog


         One morning I wake up and went to play with my dog after I played with her I heard a High voice say "I am hungry"
         "Who was that" I say
         So then I went to go feed the dog thinking it was here. I hear the same high voice say "thank you"
         "WHO WAS THAT" I yell
         "It was me" I looked down at the dog
         "It was you the whole time?" I say
         Then I blink right before the dog speaks again. At that moment I notice I am in my bed looking at my ceiling. It was a dream? I think to myself

The End, Thank You
© Copyright 2014 TheBaseballFreak (baseballfreak7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975552-My-100-Word-Stories