*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976020-the-begining-of-the-dark
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #1976020
is about the story of the boy that was become the dark prince
PROLOGUE

In the snow days


In the dark alley in the London where you can see people walk with their own world, there’s little boy who was sitting with so many brush in his face and also in his body. He can only look toward the people who look happy in this joy night where everyone looks happy. He can only stare toward them with holding his own body that start to feel cold.

The snow was falling from the sky with beautifully and you can also hear song through the city with so beautiful and everyone look so anticipate about this event. The little boy was hoping that today he got what he wants and that is freedom.

He was thinking back about everything in his life and all he can remember is sad memory than happy memory. His father was too harsh like hurting him when he’s drunk from alcohol and he always hit him and also his mother.

His mother can only silent without word. All she can do was praying to the god to save his husband from too many sin and also to realize what he has done is wrong. Yet the little boy doesn’t see any change in their life.

“Why you keep praying to the god that never helps us, mom?”

“shh-! Don’t say that, honey. He always watch over us and he will save us if you being good boy. I am sure of it. That’s why, be good boy, okay.”

“Okay mom. I will be good boy and someday the god will help us.”

The little boy do what his mother told him about the miracle that god can give to the people. But the years has passed by and the month and also the day has pass in each time and yet there’s nothing change in his life. His father keeps abuse his mother and the little boy without stop especially when his father was drunk.

Every day he lives in fear together with his mother. But his mother never lose faith that the god will save them from this suffering. She believe that her god will save her and her son and also make her husband back to once he was when the first time she met him.

Kind, gentle and nice young man that all she can remember about him when the first time she met him. But everything is change ever since she was married with the little boy father. Ever since he was obsessed with money and that is easy money. He always doing gamble every time he got money from the work. He cheated in his work place and in the end, he was fired from the company and he began change a bit and bit until he was right now.

“Mom, are you alright? Did it hurt you? Did dad hurt you badly today?”

The little boy mother can only smile to his son that always worried for her. The little boy always happy whenever his mother was smile  and she look beautiful even though she look so pale and look fragile as it feel like if you touch her, she will be shatter into peace.

Day by day the little boy abusive and being hurt by everything that his father see in the house. Sometime he hurt the little boy with shoe or anything that look sharp. Whenever that happens, his mother always protects him. Until one day, when the little boy got home from begging on the street or sell something he can sell from his father order him, he saw his house that was so small was empty.

“Mom, I am home! Where are you? I got something for us to eat, so where are you?”

The little boy keeps calling his mother in this house and there’s no reply coming from her. The little boy start to worry about her mother that’s not reply his call even he was calling her over and over. He searches every place in this house until he hears small voice and also a rustle noise coming from her room. He knocks her door and asking is she inside. But there’s no reply coming from her room.

“I am coming in, mom!”

He opens the door with slowly and closes the door with slowly. He looks so happy that today he got food that he can bring home. He can stop smile and take deep breath to tell his mother that today he and her mother can finally eat after for two week not eat anything. All those week, he and his mother can only eat something that can’t be eaten or not normal food.

He turns to his behind to tell his mother about this and when he looks behind him, he was shock and the food he bought was fall to the floor. He become silent and can’t say anything about what he saw right now.

“What are you doing dad?” asked the little boy who look toward his father.

His father strangles his mother with rope on her neck and his mother tried to protect herself from his father. The little boy can only see about this and can’t do anything about his father action right now. After for few minute, his mother finally not showed any movement from her body. His father wipes his sweat in his face and look toward the little boy who was shock about this.

His father was smile toward him with happy and doesn’t look regret about what he was doing. He intimidates and warns the little boy if he ever telling anyone about this, he will kill him. The little boy can only nod with scared and fear toward his father that always hit him.

Then two years has passed and now his age is eight years old boy. Today is the day where everyone was celebrating that can only come in each year. The snow was falling from the sky and the little boy can only look toward them from the dark alley without wearing warm clothes in this cold days.

Then there’s young man walking toward him and approach the little boy who can only sitting in the middle of the snow without wearing any warm clothes in his little body. He smile toward him and the little boy slowly look toward him who was watching him right now. There’s young man who look like his age is around seventeen or sixteen years old with wearing dark coat, dark hat and everything is dark is look toward him with smile. But there’s something about him that doesn’t look like person who’s his age is around sixteen or seventeen years old since the little boy can feel he was mature beyond his look.

“Are you sad that you never have better life? Do you hate your life that was different than other people? Or perhaps you just want to change your miserable life?”

That young man keep say something to the little boy about his life without understand his feeling since the young man look down upon him. The little boy can only bite his own teeth and also tighten his palm with trying holding his anger toward the young man who looks down on him. The young man looks happy toward the little boy who looks so angry and full of hatred.

“I like your burning hatred toward everything in your eyes that was being reflected right now. If you want to change your life and take out your anger, reach my hand and hold my hand. Come with me and I show you something that you can only get from your burning hatred toward everything that everyone always ignore in their surrounding without helping someone in need and also your hatred toward your father!”

That young man hand tried to reach on him with wait for the little boy answer for coming with him. The little boy tried to think about his invitation to him and that young man keep waiting until the little boy finally reach his hand. The young man was smiling with happy about the little boy choice.

With slowly and weak, the little boy get up and walking together with the young man in the dark alley in this snow weather that snow was falling from the sky. They were disappear into the dark and without anyone notice about their disappearance. They were disappears like they were never exits in the first place.
© Copyright 2014 yuna_herty (devianita at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976020-the-begining-of-the-dark