*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976088-Passion
by Umer
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #1976088
Understand the deep meaning of passion.
                                                                     It’s Like You Can’t Control It



Life is full of opportunities. It’s all about seizing them. Life keeps giving us opportunities and we keep denying these opportunities. We are all pathetic human beings. We have not understood life yet. We are in primitive stages of understanding life. Life is about following your passion, living without fear, living without greed and living without regrets. It’s about living without anticipation. Life is all about faith, courage and sincerity. It’s not about competition, fear and callousness. Life is about following your desires and living out of passion. Passion removes fear and encourages courage. Passion gives you the heart with which you can feel differently, it gives you the eyes that can see differently, it gives the ears that can hear differently and it gives you the mind that think differently.



We human beings are fearful, greedy and deplorable. We work hard from day to night to feed and satisfy ourselves. We compete, we win, we lose, we compromise and we try. Our lives are closed in a shell of logic. We are devoid of creativity. We lack imagination. We analyze things through the mirror of profit and loss statement. We are traders. We weigh people, we weigh chances, we weigh risks and we weigh opportunities. We are slaves of the consequences. We cannot free ourselves from the cage of anticipation. We work, we wander, we wonder but we are never satisfied. Not because we do not get results but because it has become our nature. Never get settled. This is good. But what is not good is that we do not congratulate ourselves on achieving something. We waste our gratitude because of the anticipation of achieving something bigger. We have forgotten to cherish these small achievements in the greed of more and in the fear of less.



So let’s make our life much more interesting by learning to enjoy these small achievements and by sparking a passion in us because it’s passion that differentiates us from the others.

© Copyright 2014 Umer (umer7790 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976088-Passion