*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976276-Aquioun
Rated: E · Novella · Fantasy · #1976276
A young male trapped in time.
         Hi, we may have nothing in common. No sort of interesting things to explore, and converse about. No heated convorsations on subjects that intrest us, but we might relate with some things. For example, I know when you look at me. You see what it used to be be like. Liveing with eachother, learning from eachother. Being present in the time of love, gazeing in eachothers eyes. All those nights sleeping under the stars. Being surrounded by tall grass swaying as the wind brushed past our faces. Smelling the damp due when waking up the next morning cuddleing in a sea of blankets. If you want to know how I know all this. Its, because thats what happens when I look at you. That one person you love will never fade away Alma. Dig deep into your memory, and tell me what it felt like to look at me the first time. To gaze in the presence of what you believed to be the man of your dreams. Now let me ask you this... Do you somtimes get to thinkning about certian situations with certian people places or things? because its been boggiling threw my head how everything came to be. Who am i even trying to talk to in my head, Alma. A name i have never heard. Strange to notice i dont seem to remember how things came to be. Its as if i have no past, and if i have no past. Do i have a future? cause to be brutally honest without a history how can anything repeat itself? Still thats just a saying. Yet it may very well be entirley true. Braking my consentration a loud beep echoes through out the large building. Lasting only a short few seconds. Then a movment arose from the opposite side of the room. A man with a black bottoned up shirt stands up out of the chair and walks his way over to the door. Located in the back of the room. You can tell he was cautois with his walking. Haveing each foot stepping infront of the other. The distance bewtween steps were always the same. This man seems interesting to me. He seems he does not appear who hes supposed to be, and could very well be somone intirley different. Suddenly i catch a glimpse of something white heading in my direction. First thought it was a gohst. Then as i turn my head sharply to strian a better look. The white blob was not a gohst at all, but a women in a white nurses outfit. I think i have a question to ask of her. So i stand right before she reaches my general facinity, and begin to ask the question i think i had.

"I.." trying to conform words with my lips, and my tounge as a substaintial help to the cause.

The lady in the white nurses outfit puts her hand on my shoulder, and says.

"Please line up at the door clyde. Im taking you to your next stay." She gives a smile that looks menacing. Its the type of smile where the eyes are a little too squinted, and her cheek bones are a little to firm. If the cheek bones are firm then that must meen the smile is forced. Not being relaxed can show the true intention, and when she gave that grand evil smile it triggered somthing inside me. Which i hope could be my imagination and not a memory that was tucked into my brain not wanting to putrude out for the sake of my insanity. When i saw that smile i could see bubbles all around me, and tubes connected to my body laceing themselves threwout the water. I could see a figure out in the distance. It was a black figure. I think its looking at me, and i can feel a huanting presence. My eyes begin to feel heavy in this water, and i begin to realize that the figure is moving closer and closer. The lids of my eyes fade on and off. As i would open them ever so slightley taking picture like blinks of the black figure pressing its way towards me. It was a man you could tell by the lineing of his jaw and the brige for his eyebrows, and as soon as he reached me he extended his right arm placeing his palm on the glass tank that held my acheing body inside. I could see the look on his face. It was not a menacing look like the lady in the white nurses outfit. It was the look of sympathy, and compastion. Why does it feel like this vision was entirley real?

"Clyde get in line damnit!" a womens voice shouts cutting the thin air of silence. i look up and see the nurse pointing at the spot where she wants me to go, and follow her finger to see where that would be. As my eyes cross over i see her. I am now gazeing in a presence of what i believe to be a perfect representation for love. Her face is beautiful, she is beautifull. I can tell by the look in her eyes there could be a slim possibility she might feel the same. Man those eyes shine, and her plump cheeks that would make you go into a frenzy of kissing. I walk over to my new appointed spot. I do not look away from her as i walk by. I cant seem to stop looking, and she is so beautiful.

         "Do i know you from somwhere?" I ask impatientley. Wanting to cut clear to the point, and needing to know if she feels the same. I cant help the boldness of the situation, because i swear having seen her before. So in other words being completley, and uterley bold is more than understanding.

         Her body is mostionless, but her eyes flutter in excitment. Her feet begin to step; still standing in the same spot. Just stepping to regane balance, more or less due to loss of streangth.

" Is somthing wrong." i place my hands out beside her just incase she falls. id did this as she began to shake. Then her lips broke the silence.

" Its been so long Clyde." she pauses for a brief second, whipeing off a tier that lay hidden in the corner of her eye. " Weve been so long." Her voice starts to crack."

She cant look at me anymore, and her heads down. Streaming the hiar from her face with her hand bringing it up to her small round ears to tuck behind. the gold lacing of the highlights that streak her hiar became more noticable to me. Then thats when it was like zues and all the gods from the high heavens struck me with a bolt of lighting and gave me a feeling i have not felt in hundreds of years. I remember.

I bring up her face with my hands. touching her soft cheeks that hid behind her hiar. As i tilted her head up, more, and more i could see big brown eyes peering at me. Then a smile followed along. kinda like a teasing smile.

"i remember now." i say while leaning itno her preparing myself for a feeling i can be sure i have not felt in a long time.







         



© Copyright 2014 Wilfred (wilfred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976276-Aquioun