*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976318-THE-GIRL--prologue
Rated: E · Novel · Mystery · #1976318
is about the girl that was trap between two world and that is reality and unseen world
PROLOGUE


I was just silent with stiff and found myself was being trapped in the tunnel that doesn't have an exit. I can only silent with so many question on my mind and I was confused why I was here and how I was ended up in here.

"why, I'm here?"

I just keep silent and still don't understand how I was ended up in here. I tried to remember everything before I was ended up in here. I look to my surrounding and is look like I was in the train tunnel that was so dark and so quite without any noise can't be heard. I become scared so much. even I was scared, I keep walk and keep hoping, I can get out from here in this endless tunnel.

"is that an exit?"

I saw light in front of me and I was hoping that light was guide me to the exit from this dark, quite and endless tunnel. with that hope I was running as fast as I can without looking back and without doubt in my mind.

I keep running and keep hoping I can get out from here. with that hope on my mind, I speed up my step without doubt what awaits me in there. I keep running and finally I get through that light. I smiled that can be seen on my face and then I stop.

in front of me there's little girl with dark long hair and also wear white scarf on her neck and she also wear white short dress and also wearing brown boot. that little girl was only silent with cold expression. she look toward me with cold and only emptiness expression that she show on her face.

both of us can only silent without said any word and I muster my courage to asked her. "who are you?" that little girl that look's like her age is around ten is finally react to me with sharp gaze. I stepped back and suddenly I can feel there's something wrong with that little girl.

"I am sorry if i bother you. but, where I am I?"

I asked her where I am I. but that little girl can only silent without said any word and she stare me with sharp gaze to me. then she pointing her finger on the right and I look to where she point with her finger. then suddenly I hear voice and that voice look like a train voice from behind me. with immediately i turn around on my back.

I was surprise there's train going on my way and I look back where's the little girl was standing. but I can't find that little girl anymore in front of me. I was shock that girl was gone with fast and the train voice is getting closer to me. but I can't move my body to get out from here like there's unseen force that kept me here.

"no!! I must get out from here or else that train is going to hit me!!"

I tried so hard to move my body. but my body still won't move and that train is getting closer and closer to me. then suddenly I can sense someone in here other than me.

I look to my left and that little girl was standing on the train platform. since i was in the subway station that was so quite and without anyone in here except me and that little girl. I was standing in the wrong place and not on the train platform. that little girl was smile with giggle toward me.

I hear the train voice was getting closer to me and when I turn around, the train is already in front of me with fast and I was scream when I saw that train and I was swallow with light from that train.

then I wake up and finding myself in my own room. my sweat was flowing from my face to my neck. I was breathing with heavy and I look to my surrounding. I can hear my wall clock noise and it still 1pm. then I go to the bathroom to wash my face in the sink.

"sigh! what scary dream I had!"

I wash my face again and then when I look myself in the mirror, I saw that girl from my dream was standing behind me and she was smile toward me. I become silent with shock when i look her and I turn around only to find there's no one standing behind me.

"did i still in the dream? what...what was that?"

then I go back to my room and lay my body on the bed. I was thinking about that girl that suddenly appears in front of me. I shake away that thought and decide to go back to sleep or I will be late tomorrow.

*Cat2* *Cat2* *Cat2* *Cat2*
© Copyright 2014 yuna_herty (devianita at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976318-THE-GIRL--prologue