*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976817-Do-Homage-To-Coco-Chanel
Rated: E · Essay · Fashion · #1976817
Do Homage To Coco Chanel !!!
Do Homage To Coco Chanel !!!
Cool Girl and Bad Girl are your characteristics ! Rarely have I praised a person for many times. You were the only woman who I have acclaimed in this world. Your gifted and open-minded concept sticks in my mind all the time. You could know and realize how fervent I appreciate You !
In view of liberating women from the constraints of the corseted silhouette and popularizing the acceptance of a sportive, casual chic as the feminine standard in the post-world war 1 era, you were the Revolutionist of Fashion. You paved the way that feminine could be cozy and stylish. Being Cool that is entertaining and appealing ! Thanks for your Devotion. And also, we will do homage to Coco, you, to dress Fashionably !
Apart from your fantastic and marvellous history, do you perceive that your spirit remains constantly in your noted brand Coco Chanel? Wow ! Karl Lagerfeld, who is talented for fashion design, is the head designer and creative director of the fashion house Coco Chanel. He has collaborated on a variety of fashion and art-related projects.
Freshly, the collection of Coco Chanel, that is Karl's exceptional masterpiece. The concept of haute couture is the incredible lightness of being in poetically handwoven cloth, and embroideries as light and magical as thistledown. This suits your soul ! Unbelievably Wondrous !!!

© Copyright 2014 zerotnyd (zerotnyd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1976817-Do-Homage-To-Coco-Chanel