*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977045-MEGA-MEGA-JACKPOT
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Contest · #1977045
Mega, mega jackpot challenge for mega gift points for group(s).
Contest to open soon, page is being constructed, edited, and prepared for this unique and mega gift point award(s) to group(s). Any suggestions are welcome. Please wait until this page is completed before you review and help me make this the very best page possible, thanks.

MEGA, MEGA JACKPOT!

Award of gift points for following the regulations can be your groups mega, mega jackpot treasure. Is your group in need of a plethora of gift points. Does your group spread happiness and cheer through out WdC? Do your group members work diligently searching for members, writings, and groups who are in need and fill this need? If your answer is yes to these questions please get out your writing tools and tell us all about the details of what your group does at WdC for the members.


REQUIRED ACTIVITIES

1. WRITE A HISTORY ABOUT WHY, HOW, AND WHEN YOUR GROUP WAS FOUNDED. place the word count at the top or bottom of your written word art. This writing must be a static item in your portfolio. To properly submit this item use bitem code{item:xxxxxxx}replace the "x's" with the item numbers. When you submit this item into the forum make certain that it is ready to be read and reviewed for consideration in this contest.

2. PURCHASE TICKETS IN THE RAFFLE IF YOU WANT MORE CHANCES MAKE A BULK PURCHASE. Buying tickets helps give you the chance to win prizes for your group(s).

3. WHEN WDC MEMBERS PURCHASE TICKETS FOR YOUR GROUP(S), YOU HAVE A GREATER CHANCE FOR WINNING PRIZES. Anyone is welcome to purchase tickets for their chosen group.

4. REVIEW AND WIN PRIZES FOR YOUR GROUP(S). Create a review of a minimum of 500 characters which tells about the best things about the group(s), the group(s) pages such as design or ease of understanding the written information for example. Whatever has brightened your days through the group pages designs and information, or has caused you to be confused or anything which in your opinion would help the group(s) have better and more activity on their pages. How do you think this group could help members, have a larger membership or other thoughts.
NOTE
I am asking for this information so that the group(s) are able to know how they can improve their pages, activities, and other things according to what you see and think, not as a negative such as group bashing. I want to help all of the groups entered into this challenge to be the very best that they can be so they can help members be all the very best that they can be on WdC.

*Bookopen* RULES
1. WRITE A HISTORY WHICH IS NO LESS THAN 1000 WORDS AND NO MORE THAN 2500 WORDS.
2. YOU MUST PURCHASE A MINIMUM OF ONE TICKET FOR YOUR GROUP(S) WHICH YOU HAVE FOUNDED THAT YOU WANT IN THE CHALLENGE. WdC members are welcome to vote for their group(s) by purchasing tickets for each group they feel deserves an award/prize.
3. DO NOT EDIT YOUR HISTORY SUBMISSION AFTER YOU HAVE ENTERED IT INTO THE FORUM. Editing and any other changes must be completed before entering the item into the forum. The forum will be open for entries the day before the judging of the histories of the group(s). IF YOU ARE NOT A GROUP FOUNDER DO NOT ENTER A GROUP(S) HISTORY.
4. RAISING DONATIONS FOR A GROUP(S) BY THE GROUP(S) FOUNDER OR ANY WDC MEMBER WILL HELP THE GROUP OBTAIN TICKETS THROUGH GIFT POINT DONATIONS. WHEN THE AMOUNT FOR A DONATION IS ENOUGH TO PURCHASE A TICKET, THEN THIS WILL BE RECORDED AS SUCH AND THE TICKET WILL HAVE THIS INFORMATION PLACED BESIDE THE TICKET INFORMATION.
5. IN BRIEF any wdc member is welcome to explain what a group(s) have done which has helped them spiritually, improve their writing, teach them about writing, share friendship and help them get involved with the community, or any thing which has touchedx their, heart, life, and writing abilities. This should be no more than 300 words, have a word count at the top or bottom of the work, and be entered as a static item in their port by placing bitem in the forum for this purpose.
© Copyright 2014 dogpack:saving 4 premium: DWG (vpbanjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977045-MEGA-MEGA-JACKPOT