*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977461-Parkers-Requiem---Hackers-Revenge-Part1
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Thriller/Suspense · #1977461
Parker Woods, former Navy SEAL, finds comfort in this remote cabin, but no absolution.
Lingering thoughts swirled in Parker's mind as his half-ate lunch plate became cold once again; this was Parker Woods's afternoon routine. Parker's permanent spot was this secluded corner of the Lakeside Lodge restaurant. He broodingly stared at the vacationing families. The summer seasonal mountainous destination hosted a variety on water activities.

Beyond the log-framed window, the icy blue waves of Whitefish Lake lapped against the marina docked rental yachts and speedboats. Giggling children scampered on the wood planks as Parker glazed towards the towering rugged alpine forest. This was Parker's norm.

"Are you done, Sir?" asked a fidgety blonde high school senior Waitress
.
Her name tag read Jenna. She wore a red an white checkered country motif uniform with white apron. Her mature bust flaunted in a form-fitting white lace bra from the nearest Victoria's Secret store.

"It would seem so," replied the hunched-over Parker Woods, while lost in thought.

The Waitress removed his plate. She begun to tidy-up his table. There she noticed his random doodling on a crumpled paper napkin. She sighed. All the staff knew that Mr Woods was a military genius. However, his all-American cleft chin looks would deceive those of this tormented soul.

The Waitress motherly doted surrounding Parker. She clutched the doodled paper napkin to toss it away.

"Where did it go? What have you done, Jenna?" Parker said, while examining the table top.

"I've got it," spoke the Waitress retrieving the napkin from a plastic tub bin; then Jenna continued, "Don't make such a fuss, Parker."

Parker grabbed the napkin from her hand, and pressed it back out on the tablecloth, hence exposing his right hand prosthetics hook. The hook brushed the napkin repeated until coming to a rest hidden under the table once again.

"I'm sorry, Parker. You know I didn't mean to upset you," the Waitress caressed Parker's right arm.

He pushed away from the table, while stating, "I need to go."

Parker stood up revealing his immense six three athletic frame.

"C'mon, Parker. My shift is almost over, and I know how to make it up to you," Jenna said.

The Waitress faced him as she grabbed his right arm bicep, then with Jenna's other hand she begun stroking his crotch through his black silky polyester jogging pants. Her hand moved from his bicep to his heaving chest, where she begun to twitch his sensitive nipple through his white cotton tee shirt.

Parker could only utter a soft moan. His breathing became hurried. Jenna knew how to control him. Lost in the moment, Parker smelled Jenna's fragranced wavy hair. Jenna was fifteen years younger; however, this cheerleader squad leader accosted him in a near emptied dining room. Parker's physique blocked any patrons' view of Jenna's titillations.

"It's been to long," Jenna spoke with luring eyes, and a smirk of pun.

She felt his chest rise and fall as Parker exhaled. She could still remember the afterglow from their first time together. The glisten on his moderately matted pecs. Parker may have a severed limb, a hook instead of fingers. Nonetheless, the rest of him was fully functional. This former Navy SEAL still had the brawn commanding presence.

Parker pushed Jenna away as he noticed Jenna's manager glancing their way, then he spoke, "Jenna. Sorry, but I'm not in the mood."

Flustered, Jenna retorted back showing her school girl mentality by saying, "You know what? I'll tired of Parker's pity party. Find someone to take care of your needs."

Jenna stormed off, while her boss approached Mr Woods with trepidation.
"Is everything all right, Sir?" asked the manager.

"Yeah. Could say that," Parker spoke brushing the front of his pants.

Desperately trying not to indicate his aroused state. Parker wanted to retreat his quarters.

Parker's current condition made the manager gamble and saying something out of the ordinary, all the while fixated by Parker's bugling muscles.

"If there's anything I could do. Just tell me," the manager spoke, while eyeing Parker like a cat surveying its prey.

Parker smiled, and drew near the manager. Parker padded the manager's shoulder as he spoke, "I'll keep that in mind."

As Parker crossed through the dining room, he tired to remember all the times he had advances towards himself. It didn't matter which sex or race or age.

Parker took it in stride. Everyone gravitated towards his seductive character. Parker had a captivating appeal.

However, none of his sexual partners knew his troubles. Parker's prowess concealed the fact that he was alone. Mentally, he questioned his sanity residing in the solitude of groundkeeper's cabin.

Jenna was simply a distraction like all the others. It helped from recalling his horrific memories of that fateful accident. Most nights, sleep alluded Parker.
But for now, Parker strolled by the remaining diners with a grin on his face as he begun to exit the restaurant. His demeanor never reflected his internal demons. Soon enough, faith would intervene.
© Copyright 2014 Thomas Kelley (tkelley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977461-Parkers-Requiem---Hackers-Revenge-Part1