*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977788-Random-thoughts
Rated: 13+ · Other · Supernatural · #1977788
Out of body experience, are they real. and what waits for them on the other side.
To this random thought;

Is there such a thing as true out of body experience? My question is simple, it could be a yes or a no. Lets look at the no. Some people believe that an out of experience is just a myth. They seen the room before they go to sleep so they know what the room looks like as they drift to sleep. Like fall in dreams that keep going like Alice down the rabbit hole. There is no end, then you come to the conclusion that you must be dreaming.


So you try to make a rational explanation on this. You try to think where you where last before you went to sleep. Once you figure out that you where in the room sleeping in your bed, your mind goes there. Since you know what you look like from your reflection you will see yourself sleeping in a bed. and the same room that you last been. I've also read stories that there is a silver cord from you to your body. This I don't know if its true but its only what I've read.

Now let's look at the yes there is an out of body experience. Now your hovering over yourself and you notice you can go anywhere, you explore the house. See what you can find. Who's watching late night T.V. and what's on. In the morning you may ask a person if they where watching a television show. If they said how did you know? It's probably not a simple dream. It's probably more than that.

I have a scenario for you. If there was a man that worked overnights, the graveyard shift, and took care of his child in the day. This person only gets sleep when the child is asleep, so about two hours a day, and two more hours later that day before work. Would his dreams be so lucid that they would actually feel real? If his child starts shaking the crib where it wakes him, but not his body, would that be an out of body experience? The scary thing is when all of this is going on, the mans body feels like lead, he hears it. A voice he didn't hear before. A soothing voice. Who is this person?

Now I have heard of a story of a hag. Not a witch, but a spirit that is called a hag. If you hear a soothing voice it means your time is not up yet. If you hear an old retched voice, consider your time is almost up. The voice could be so lovely that it would be as if an angel has spoken to you. Trying to coax you back to sleep and trying to put you at ease. Or the voice could be so rough that it puts you to your knees. You try to move but know its hopeless. The only thing you can do is prey, and hope its not your time yet.

Just my random thoughts, tell me what do you think this.


~Len E. Kane
© Copyright 2014 Len E. Kane (nlhanse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1977788-Random-thoughts