*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978378-Once-Upon-a-Time-Elsa-and-Annas-Story
by Brie
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1978378
This is a fanfiction I am writing! Hope you like it!
         Down in the wards of Storybrooke hospital a cheerful nurse walked down the hall passing the insane and those who Regina kept locked up for leverage or if they were threat. The nurse carried a few flowers towards one of the cells. Opening it a chill went through her spine. "I brought a special gift, someone sent you flowers." The patient never removed her gaze from the window. "I'll just put them on the night stand for now," the nurse sighed setting the purple flowers down.



         The patient got up slowly and picked up the flowers, spinning it by the stem soon the petals began to freeze and soon the flower welted and died. Seeing this the woman smiled an evil laugh echoed through the cell, and little by little the cell's door started to freeze-over.



         Regina passed a vase of roses, she fixed one of the leaning ones, and began to walk away. As she reached the door a chill consumed the room, and the evil queen saw the mist of her breath as she exhaled. Whipping around she noticed the flowers were welted and practically on the edge of death. "Shit," she muttered under her breath, she grabbed her keys, and raced out the door.



         She arrived at the hospital to see Dr. Whale pacing frantically in the main lobby a cell in hand. He looked up to see the mayor. "Oh, there you are, we seem to have a slight problem down in the basement," he said in a panic.



         "I thought I told you to keep them under control," Regina snapped. Onlookers and other patients all glanced over at the fuming woman.



         Dr. Whale grabbed her arm, "Let's, take this conversation in private."



         The mayor snatched her arm from the doctor's grip, and lead the way to his office. Regina slammed the door with a wave of her hand. "Which one escape, so I can discuss damage control."



         "I do not know exactly you never really made a log of who was who down there. The only one we really had a chance to meet and seen was Belle."



         "Then take me down there, and let me see who it was," Regina said stressed out, by the doctor's incompetence."



         The doctor's pager went off and he check it quickly, "Yes, Madame Mayor you know the way, I have a checkup to conduct." Dr. Whale rushed off to avoid the wrath of the queen.



         Rubbing her temples, Regina sighed, "I am surrounded by idiots." The mayor set off for the wards. She went to the door that read exit, and entered, down the steps she raced in her heels. Slightly hoping it was not as bad as she envisioned. The further she walked, the colder the area became. Soon she was shivering in her dress, teeth chattering, the hairs on the back of her neck stood up, and every breath she took seemed to manifest before her. Regina entered the key code with shaking finger's, the green light lite up, and she saw the frozen hall. The gruff nurse was not at her desk, but the contents were encased in ice. "This can't be happening," she muttered under her frozen breath. The hall leading to the iron cell doors, was nothing more than sheet of ice. Regina dared not to walk away further for she knew who had in fact escaped.
© Copyright 2014 Brie (brie.noelle14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978378-Once-Upon-a-Time-Elsa-and-Annas-Story