*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978788-Shadow
Rated: 13+ · Other · Relationship · #1978788
A poem from a Newbie. Just starting out on this site. Enjoy!
I still look for you in the in-between. In all the spaces and voids of light; I look for you between the sun and my shadow, behind the shadow of every tree I pass by. I look for you in the night within the liquid-see-through parts of the moon.

I look for you in the crowd. I see you in the un-jaded kindness and unwavering love... I pity the people that that missed out on your magic and ability to instinctively know the inner sanctum of the people you meet, manage to know who they truly are and bring out what was most special about each.

I hear you when they sing. "You are the Ocean..."
I hope I always hear you through them and that the world does not become too noisy.*

I share you the best I can, the best parts of you. I share hoping that I can help you continue to be magic for others like you were for me. I would not be the me I am without the you.

I still look for you everyday.
© Copyright 2014 Heather Johansson (gypsybug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1978788-Shadow