*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979151-Losing-you
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1979151
The lost of love.
Of all the things I have miss in life, noting can compare then the thought of just losing you.
That reality would be a never ending lingering hurtful memory.

What have I done to lose such a place to receive silence from you without words or even a simple touch by you.

From your soft heart I have fallen away I have lost your warm embrace, your caring thoughts and your loving patience.

My own yoke takes me far from your grace.

Why did I go astray? I scarcely know of the revealing truth.

Can love be pieced together, if half of the cloth is old and the needle is rusty and the thread is also old?

I know praying for hope can accomplish great worth but the cruelty of sins only guarantees a living death.

A voice of dreadful history can serve no purpose to an ear that doesn't not want to hear anymore.

But please for me, let my sweet notes of my love song fall upon your soul so I can yearn for hope, and above all keep me from the ever growing shadows of darkness without you.
© Copyright 2014 writeon (toddnumberone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979151-Losing-you