*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979362-amy-the-hedgehog-boot-worship-part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1979362
the first part, this is basically the details, or the intro I guess
One foggy day, sonic and tails were working at tails' workshop, when some guy rushed in and begged sonic for help "sonic...it's our...leader...he's missing...and we found this" he handed sonic a piece of paper, it read "dear spiny blue pincushion, I have captured this innocent man so you can come and meet your doom, it's my birthday you know, so bring a gift, with great hatred always, the genius Dr. Ivo Robotnik" sonic finished reading and looked at tails, "hey, you don't mind if i do this alone do ya? It's been a while since me and the doc have communicated, and i have a few choice words for him, you understand, right?" "yes sonic, although i don't wanna go, i'm having tea with amy later, she said something about a favor of some sort" "ok, well just don't give her something that will paralyze me, or some chip so she can track me wherever i go, even though she does that anyways, alright, see ya later tails" sonic dashed off with the letter in hand, as tails continued to work on amy's invention, he didn't want sonic to see it, because he didn't want sonic to know what it did, it wasn't a tracking device, more like a mind reader/controller, tails had been smart enough to guess amy would try and test it, so he made himself a pendant with negative magnetic properties, you see, the mind controller uses negative magnetic energy to null the conscience, and the users brain is enhanced, thus enabling the positive brainwaves to enter the victim, and control it, by having a negative pendant, well, opposites attract, and the similar ones repel. just as he was putting the finishing touches, he realized the man never left, so he asked the guy what he was doing, "oh nothing, i figure i should wait here, i mean if sonic is fighting eggman, he's bond to make a mess of the forest right? so i decided to stay here, if that's fine with you" tails saw this as suspicious, so he decided to test it out for himself, he took his invention and turned it on, and what he saw was a little shocking, he was not thinking of anything, like it was as if he was put on sleep mode, but still standing and reacting, truly this was one of eggman's greatest human robots, unfortunately when tails tried controlling it, it didn't work, so instead he approached the robot, and waved a hand in front of it's face just to be safe, then he opened up his neck head using a screw driver and took a look at his wireless connection box, and broke it, almost instantly it dropped and was off for good, then as tails was cleaning the mess someone familiar knocks on the door "oh tails, open up, i'm here for my little gadget" tails replied "one minute, i'm taking care of...buisness" tails laughed at his somewhat funny pun, and kicked the robot under his airplane the tornado, then he proceded to the door and let amy in.... stay tuned for part 2!
© Copyright 2014 kururu metroid master (metroidlover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979362-amy-the-hedgehog-boot-worship-part-1