*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979512-Fallon-and-Mika-Princess-Knights
by Danny
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #1979512
A dragon steals the king and queen and two princesses ride to the rescue.
(My 4 year old daughter dictated this story to me and I put the words to paper.)

Fallon Rose and Mika Raven: Princess Knights

Once Upon a Time, Princess Fallon and Princess Mika live in an enchanted kingdom. One day a mean dragon comes to the castle and breathes fire everywhere. He takes the king and queen hostage, and announces that he will take them to his lair. If the people of the kingdom do not bring him enough gold and cows he will breathe fire on the king and queen and then come back to destroy the kingdom.

Princess Fallon and Princess Mika must find champions to save their parents, the king and queen. No one is brave enough to battle the dragon. So, Fallon and Mika go into the armory, and find armor that fits, shields and swords. They jump on their horses and ride to the dragon's lair.

Outside the dragon's lair the king and queen are in a deep pit. Mika lowers a rope down to rescue her mom and dad when the dragon comes out and breathes fire at her. Mika olds up her shield to deflect the fire while Fallon runs behind the dragon and chops off the tip of his tail. The dragon roars loudly in pain and turns to breathe fire on Fallon. While Fallon protects herself from the fire, Mika slices off another part of the dragon's tail. The dragon snaps at Mika, and Fallon climbs up his back and cuts off one of his wings. The dragon is roaring in intense pain. Mika climbs on his back and cuts off part of his other wing. The dragon shook them off and backed away. He said he would no longer fight and asked them to leave him in peace and take the king and queen back to their kingdom.

A few weeks later, the dragon came back to the kingdom and asked to serve the princesses if they would let him have a cow every once in a while. Fallon and Mika agreed that the dragon could live in their kingdom, and allowed the dragon to make a new lair close to the castle. The dragon helped everyone in the kingdom make fires when they needed it, dig large holes and pits with his huge claws, and protect everyone. In return, he was given all the cows he could eat.

Fallon and Mika had made a new friend in the dragon, and they were the heroes of the kingdom as Princesses and Knights. Fallon and Mika were known as Princess Knights.

And the lived happily ever after.

The End.
© Copyright 2014 Danny (jedimickey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979512-Fallon-and-Mika-Princess-Knights