*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979839-Arrow-in-the-Heart
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1979839
A man's hurt
      She had done it to him again. When would he ever learn? She was just in it for herself, he was only a means for her own self-gratification.

         Annabel Centari, an incredible force of nature with her flyaway dark hair, face of classic beauty, and legs that climbed all the way up to her form of perfection, was his bane, his muse. Her sensual aura filled any room she entered. The heads of happily married man, and women, turned when she walked by.

         Truthfully, thought Bill, She is pretty, but it's not her physicality that that people see when they look at her. She exudes erotic passion. And she knows it. Her face, her smile, her full fleshy lips and knowing eyes grabbed the attention of unsuspecting victims. Little did they know the mistake they would be making at her behest.

         Bill Schulong had been caught up in her orbit...and still was. He had looked into those eyes and lost himself there. Unlike most of her victims, BS had seen her from afar. Watched her. When he first saw her walk into the bar, that night so long ago, his eyes had travelled the long course of her body from toe to head without her noticing. Her boots were two toned, black with brown piping, buckles adorned them, her legs wrapped in black, skin tight tights leaving the imagination to wonder what was inside, though he could see the outline of a very skimpy T-top. Her blouse, tight at her midriff alluding to her flat tummy, was loose and unbuttoned in a manner reminiscent of Lauren Bacall.

         She had felt his attention and like a moth to a flame, she had shifted her orbit to match his. Even then, BS had known something profound was going to collide with in his life.

         That first time they had been together had been everything he could want. She took him from the bar, all the while making him think it was his doing. She forced him against the side of her Mini Cooper, pressing her body against his. Her hands roamed his body, he felt the car keys scratch his torso, then slip into his hand. Her other hand drifted down to his thigh, teasing.

         Bill Schulong, remembered that night with a chagrinned smile. She had said she had a brand new secret and he was going to be the first to see it. He remembered her on the hood of that Mini, tights down around her ankles, knees spread. He also remembered how she still seemed to be in total control, even when he started to excite her.

         He started with soft strokes up and down her thighs, soon though, his fingers found her slightly furry pussy. She had pulled his hand there, he had wanted to tease and explore more, but her insistent hands told him otherwise.

         As he would find out later in their relationship, she was always in control, making everything about her. However at that moment, he just went with the flow and let her guide his head to her cunt. He thought that was how she thought of her mons-venus. His tongue found the stud that pierced her clitoris and felt her shudder...his hand slipped into her shirt.

         Though BS had been around and had his share of women this one, Annabel Centari, was different. Everything had to do with her. When they were together and he had something he wanted to a talk about, he had to wait his turn, until she had run down her list of things that were important, or just plain bothered her. Everything was more important than what he wanted to talk about. Finally though, sometimes anyhow, he could get to some things he found important. It seemed though, she was only making time until she could talk about what was on her mind.

         Yet this time, tonight, she had out done herself, she was on a tear over something, and BS could not figure out what. He was used to her taking him to a bar and leaving with some one else, she would always find her way back to him. He never asked what had happened, he really did not care, as long as she came back to him. He never admitted, even to himself, how it pierced his heart. He would not let himself feel the pain she brought into his life.

         Yet tonight, was way beyond anything he had endured from her in the past. He did not really want to think about what she had done. He could only feel the arrow piercing his heart. Was it pain, lose or gratitude that the arrow caused him.

         She had arrived, late as usual, to his place. They had planned to stay in and watch T.V. This was unusual, because Annabel could not sit still for long, so BS had thought they would stay in bed and fuck all night. He liked that idea. He had bought chocolate and champagne. What she had done though, was brought a girl friend and left them.

         She had other plans that night.

olc
© Copyright 2014 One Lone Castaway OLC (chefneil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1979839-Arrow-in-the-Heart