*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980244-Paris-where-I-dream-to-visit
Rated: E · Sample · History · #1980244
The beauty and historical events taken place in Paris established its singularity.
I am so interested to visit Paris as my dreamland. Although there are lots of famous places I would like to visit, I am so passionate to visit Paris at least once in my entire life. The beauty, culture and historical events taken place in this ancient city established its singularity among other urban exempla. The architecture of the city and its spiritual atmosphere are outstanding reasons that I have particular liking to visit this city.

The most brilliant and specific architectural design of structures distinguishes Paris from other famous cities like London or Rome. Numerous sculptures, stone castles, great towers, open squares, huge parks, straight streets and monuments are examples of architectural attractions in Paris. Since Paris has passed different historical periods, it has seen construction of structures with the corresponding flourished arts. And among all structures, Eifel Tower with stoning view to the whole city is not only a beautiful structure but also the known romantic symbol of Paris. Therefore, there is a meaningful history behind all structures, which makes the city a history book for any visitor. In my view, mentioned architectural features of the city can easily attract any tourist such as me.

The glory of the Paris cannot be properly understood unless taking into account its spiritual atmosphere. Design and history of this city has led to particular spirituality so that among most people Paris is known as the city of revolutions, love, nation and dignity. For example Openness of public places in the city like Concord Square let every stranger scape from internal barriers willingly. Also considering that Paris has been an extra ordinary destination for many famous writers, poets, painters, musicians and designers, spread of spiritual atmosphere through the city sounds conclusive. I am strongly desirous to get into this atmosphere and respond my spiritual curiosity.

To conclude, both design and atmosphere of Paris make it a desirable destination for me to visit. If I become lucky enough to go to Paris as a young man, then for the rest of my life it will stay with me as a moveable feast.



© Copyright 2014 M@thwood (amoozgar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980244-Paris-where-I-dream-to-visit