*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980626-Blackula-part-2
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1980626
Tj and Vlad are friends now.But when Snow and Jennifer go missing, they spring into action
INTRO

I could see the tears flowing down her face."Tj! Were are we?"she screamed, obviously scared."Don't worry Jennifer, you'll be alright."I reassured her.But something hard whipped me in my face.I dragged Jennifer down with me as I collapsed to the ground.A tall, dark figure towered over me.With my vampire powers I sent him flying up into the sky.Then I floated up to where he would start falling.I smacked his body back to the ground.He crashed into the cement and made a huge crater.I floated back down and noticed something...Jennifer was frozen to the spot."Tj, what are you?"she asked."Jennifer..."I said.Then she ran into the dark alley.I followed, slowly, until I heard a scream.I dashed to the spot she was at and caught a glimpse of a dark figure dragging her away."I thought I killed that thing!"I dashed after him and got ferociously swatted back.Two big vampires stood in my way."I don't have time for this."I muttered to myself."Die, both of you!"I commanded.They fell to the floor lifeless.Then.I searched everywhere for Jennifer.But, she was gone.Then I noticed her sweater on the ground.A note was attached.I read it out loud."If you want Jennifer back alive, bring Vladimir Tod to the park."It was signed by...D'ablo?That didn't sound like a good name.I was in trouble...deep trouble.

Chapter 1

"Vlad!"I called out as I saw him sitting on a bench outside the school.His head was down and he didn't reply.I sat down next to him."What's up with you, bro?"I said."Don't bro me!"he yelled back."Woah, bro, you woke up on the wrong side of the coffin."I said."Just great, now you sound like Henry."He said."sorry it's just that...Snow, she's missing."he said."And...who is that, exactly?"I said, confused.He smacked his lips."My girlfriend."he finally said.I cursed, a bit loud."Do you know...D'ablo?"I said slowly."D-D'ablo?"he said, as if saying his name made him scared out of his mind.No sooner than he said his name, he got up and started running.I followed him.by the time we were halfway to our destination, he was running at full vampire speed.We finally stood at his house."So, who is D'ablo?"I asked, hoping to get an answer."The most evil, twisted, bloodthirsty vampire I have ever known."he said."oh."I said as if it wasn't that bad."Otis, we have a problem.D'ablo is alive."Vlad said, casually walking to his uncle as if they dealt with super evil vampires coming back to life every day.Otis looked at me and opened his eyes wide."Vlad!You have just exposed vampire info to a human!"he yelled."Whoa there, I'm not human!"I said as if being called human offended me."What...but....how...when..."he said, confused.Vlad picked up the conversation."Um...he was bullying me so...I decided to bite him, and he kinda, bit me back."Vlad said, nervously chuckling.

Chapter 2

The park was dark and spooky.It even seemed to scare Vlad, which scared me.Soon an adult voice with a spooky echo said "do you have the pravus?"D'ablo was freak for a vampire.He walked forward, smiling from ear to ear.in the distance I saw Snow and Jennifer tied with gags in their mouths.Jennifer saw me and said something like"Muh muay!"Good! At least she wasn't scared at the sight of me.I quickly grabbed Vlad's hands and tied them with chains."Hey, what are you doing?"Vlad said.You really thought we'd be friends?I don't care about you or Snow.I just want Jennifer."I said, smiling.Then, while D'ablo wasn't looking,I winked at Snow.she nodded.I moved Vlad toward D'ablo."Here he is.Now let Jennifer go."I said as I handed Vlad over to D'ablo.At that moment he ripped free from the chains I put on him earlier as if they were was paper.I tossed him the Lucis.He kicked D'ablo on the ground and cought it.I went to work breaking and ripping the girls free.Vlad pointed the Lucis at D'ablo."Lights out D'ablo."he said.Then he blasted him in his stomach.Blood flew everywhere."Done!"I said as I cut the last piece of rope."It's over."I said.Then, at that moment, D'ablo got back up.The hole seemed smaller.He swiped at Vlad and sent him flying.He hit a wall and fell to the ground"Vlad!"Snow screamed.I looked at D'ablo.He was approaching me, his mouth drooling with blood.Anger boiled up inside me.Then I yelled,"Get back on the ground..."D'ablo's knees fell to the ground."But...you're not the Pravus!"Ignoring his comment, I said"And this time, don't get back up.""wait...noooooo!"he screamed.Instantly his pupils dilated.He fell to the ground...dead.Jennifer ran up to me."Tj are you okay?"she said."Yeah sure."I said as I fought to stand up.She kissed me."I don't care what you are.I love you!"she said, planting another kiss."But, what are you?"she said as, curious."I'm a vampire baby."I finally said.

EPOLOUGE

Vlad said his goodbyes.I was finally moving from Bathory.Luckily, Jennifer was too.w We were going back to Houston.Mabey not the best place for a vampire, but I could handle it.I would miss Vlad.He was a good friend, and a vampire.But I made sure to get one last thing to remember him by.My mark.It looked like two semicircles on top of each other, in between what looked like parentheses.
© Copyright 2014 lilhoustonian (theblackpravus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980626-Blackula-part-2