*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980899-Luscious-Lips-02-Day-at-the-Nude-Beach
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1980899
In this film, a human enjoys a day at the local nude beach when he meets a BIG beach-goer.
If you're reading this after you read the first story, then you'll know what to expect in this one. If you haven't read the first, go and read it. It starts with an explanation of the world in this series and how it works. If you wish to read it, look up "Luscious Lips #01: Extra Credit" In the search bar OR just look up my profile and you'll see it. Otherwise, enjoy.



-----



"All right, everybody," cried out the director, a monkey toon no taller than a 10 year-old. "We're gonna try a new way of making this film. It's called hidden cameras and, as the name states, they're hidden all over this nude beach to get some good angles for the film. Now, where are the two stars of the movie?"



A young human woman raises her hand to get his attention. The monkey director acknowledges her raised hand and asks her the question again.



"Kevin Matthews and Larry the Whale is currently with Tyrone and Liz over there." She points towards the shore where a young man and three toons are having a conversation. The monkey then realizes something, causing him to go wide eyed, and runs towards them.



Kevin was a fit 22 year year-old man that stood 5'10 and weighed 160 lb., his tanned body toned well from all the times he went to keep himself in shape. He has long black hair tied into a ponytail and cute blue eyes. He had been working in the vorno business for four good years, all the "movies" he had starred in. Women, both human and cartoon, would oogle at the sight of his shirtless body and drooled when they saw him nude. Kevin has been so popular that his fans made a website dedicated entirely of him. He was currently wearing nothing but a pair of shorts that ended above the knees. The lack of shirt displayed his six pack that has ladies wanting him for different reasons (depending on whether they're human or cartoon).



Although, despite being a chick magnet and the sexiest human working at Luscious Lips, Kevin is a man-on-man kind of guy, seeking the company of other men. Despite being in a few vornos with women, he found greater pleasure in guys. There was this one time when one of the workers questioned him about his sexual preference, obviously because he had sex with some females in his films. He simply replied "not bisexual, just mostly gay".



Standing beside him was Larry, a 24 year-old, 10'2, 260 lb. whale toon with muscles as big as Kevin's whole body, the cell-shaded six pack he is sporting rivaling the human's. His body was mostly dark blue with some white coming from his tail to his strong thighs and ends at his chin. He was wearing just a red speedo that said "juicy" on both the front and back, the front barely bearing a very big buldge. His tail was behind the human at the legs, making it look like it was ready coil its prey like a snake.



Kevin knew what Larry was doing and this caused him to smile. Why? Because the two of them are lovers. They're not married, but they are often seen like a couple. You could say that they're boyfriends with an open-minded relationship. They both have been in films a few times before this, but this is the first one they're starring in that has them making whoopy in a public area with everyone watching.



The two other toons are both the founders and heads of Luscious Lips. The 8'2 tall, 325 lb. elephant at age 42 is named Tyrone and the 6'9 tall, 215 lb. 28 year-old gator girl is called Liz, short for Elizabeth. Not only were they the founders and leaders of the vorno company, but they're also stars as well.



Liz lived in the swamps down south since she was a hatchling. She had her first taste of vore at the age of 12, swallowing a boy whole and pooping him out completely harmless. Things went on like that until she was 17 when she suddenly digested him in her sleep. She was sad at losing her boyfriend for three days before moving on with life. Soon, word got around and she was encountered by Tyrone at age 20, the duo later forming one of the leading vorno businesses in the world.



Right now, Liz was talking to Kevin and Larry with a squirming gut full of a man and a woman, moaning and crying out as they had sex inside the gator toon.



"So you understand that we'll be using hidden cameras as a means of getting more films made, yes?" she said, patting her stomach as it bounces with the movements of the current occupants.



"A little, I guess," Kevin answered, scratching his head at this new method of film making.



"Good," she says, a grin forming on her snout. "You two have a pleasent-"



Before she could finish the rest of her sentence, the monkey director jumps in at the last second.



"Mr. Tuskman! Ms. Devoir!" the monkey says. "What an (pant) unexpected surprise to see you two here."



"Manny, what do you want?" Tyrone speaks, sounding a little annoyed.



"Oh, I was, uh, looking for these two stars of the film I'm making on this, er, lovely nude beach!"



"Manny," Liz starts, a tone of annoyance in her voice. "We was just talking to these two about the-"



"Oh, is it about the hidden cameras?' Manny the Monkey interrupts her again.



"Grr, yes," the elephant growing frustrated with Manny's behavior. "We was just telling them about the hidden cameras placed in every area of our studio."



The monkey's jaw opened wide with surprise. Hidden cameras in every area?! What are these two doing, he thought to himself.



"Now," Liz says, "if you'll excuse us, we have work to do elsewhere."



"Shouldn't you finish up your lunch first?" Tyrone points out her squirmming belly.



"Oh, all right then."



Without further use of words, Liz closes her eyes to concentrate on her task. A few seconds later, her stomach suddenly grew smaller, displaying a little more detail of the current residents. A second goes by and her gut got smaller again, followed by a few sick snaps of bones coming from inside. As the seconds flew by, more breaking bones erupted from her ever shrinking gut. It wasn't until thirty seconds past that the gator woman's middle was now sportting a very sexy and perfect hour glass figure. Then Liz erupted a loud belch, bones of the former two humans flying out of her jaws and landing on Manny.



"You boys have fun now," she says as she walks away with Tyrone right behind her, leaving the three guys in awe and shock as the two head honchos attend to their business.



-----



"Quiet on the set! This is a take! And...ACTION!!!"



Kevin was walking towards the beach when he noticed the sign that says "Clothing Optional". He smiles and quickly removes his shorts, revealing his fully nude body to the world, his 12 inch manhood semi-erect and his firm round butt basked in the sun. He then proceeded down to the beach with his beach towel in hand. He finds a good spot to lie down and rolls out his towel and basks in the warmth of the weather, the light and gentle breeze keeping him between hot and cold. For a minute, everything was calm and the other nude beach goers was having fun in their own ways.



"Excuse me," said a voice, prompting Kevin to look in the direction of the voice's origin. Standing before him was a really tall and very naked whale toon, his most notable feature being his semi-erect 36 inch long and 12 inch wide "sea serpent" with a big sack hanging below. Those balls are as big as him! He looks a little more and notices two bottles in both of his hands.



"I was wondering if you could help put some sun block on me. I can't quite reach every part of my body, you see. So I came to ask if you can help me."



Kevin smiled warm heartedly at the whale, already getting to his feet.



"Love to," the man replied, following the whale toon to his big beach towel near the shoreline. The whale lay down on his towel, his back to the human now holding the two bottles of sun block. Kevin started wondering if two bottles was gonna be enough for this handsome hunk of a whale.



"Enjoying the view?" the whale said with a smile.



This snapped Kevin out of his trance. He then places one of the bottles down and pops open the other and squeezes some of it on his hands. He then rubs his hands together and prepares himself to rub it all over this whale's magnificent body. Then he froze, suddenly realizing something and looking at the whale's face, still looking at him with that gorgeous smile.



"I never got your name," Kevin said. "My name's Kevin."



"I'm Larry, sweetie." the whale replied, still smiling that smile.



Without another word, Kevin climbed on top of Larry's back and started rubbing. The whale was enjoying Kevin's touches, his massive manhood starting stiffen from the stimulations. The human continued to rub the whale's back, starting to stiffen himself. After a few minutes on the back, Kevin jumped off the whale and walked to the big blue butt. Larry lifts his tail, allowing the human to rub his butt left and right. Sometimes during this sensual rubbing, Kevin saw a big, round, pink bit of skin surrounding a small hole. Larry's anus, no doubt.



It wasn't until two minutes after he started rubbing Larry's butt that Kevin couldn't hold back as he spreads the whale's butt cheeks to reveal the big, pink, gaping anus and stuck his tongue as deep as he humanly could, taking Larry completely by surprise as he goes wide eyed and gasp sharply. Kevin then let go of the cheeks and let them envelope his entire upper body, his legs and butt sticking out. The human trapped with the butt continued to make out with Larry's hole, earning more moans from the big, blue whale.



The other beach goers looked at Larry and see him in a pleasured state with a human's lower body sticking out of his ass, each person watching it with mixed feelings. Many were excited, some not so much, and a couple of them getting horny from the show, getting down and funky with other horny people watching this.



Every once in a while, Larry would clench his butt hole and try to suck the human into his anus. Kevin proved to be too good for the whale as the human inserts his whole head into the gaping hole, his arms bracing themselves on Larry's butt cheeks to prevent from being slurped up the whale's intestinal tract. The human continues to please the whale with his tongue, the moans growing in volume and intensity from Larry.



For three minutes this lasted until Larry decided it was too much and expelled air out his ass, shooting the human out of his butt. Kevin lands on his butt, a look of drunken lust on his face. Larry rolls onto his back, his "sea serpent" springing up into the air like a pillar. The human licked his lips, the sight of such a massive cock has him wanting it.



Before he could do much else, he heard other moans all around. He looked to see other nude beach goers going at each other, be they man, woman, human or toon. What he must've done caused them to go nuts and fuck, not that he or Larry are complaining.



Kevin then ran up to Larry's chest and lied his stomach on Larry's chest, the human's butt and penis in view of the horny whale. Kevin then grabbed hold of the monstrous cock and guided it to his lips, the musky scent it gives off filling the human's nostrils. He then started to lick the tip of Larry's penis, obviously not going to be able to fit such a giant dong as Larry's. The whale lets out some more moans, his masculine arms moving on their own. They grab hold of Kevin's waist and lift him up, not so much to prevent the human's licking, and eases his head closer. Opening his maw slightly, Larry eases his tongue out and slowly starts to insert into Kevin's anus, returning the favor in a way.



Kevin stopped his licking as he gasps from a sudden intrusion entering his intestine, causing him to turn his head to see what was doing it. He sees Larry's open maw and a tongue starting to piston in and out his whole, earning a moan out of him. Kevin then returns to licking the cock tip, giving it a few rubs as he does so.



After a minute passes, Kevin gets an idea and puts it into action. He grabs hold of the cock and brings the tip closer to his face, opens his mouth as wide as he could and inserts his tongue into the cock slit. This earns him a sharp gasp from the whale, causing the tongue in his ass to slide out. Larry's moans intensified from this stimulation, encouraging Kevin to keep going. Pre cum was leaking out of the slit as Kevin continues to french-kiss the "sea serpent".



Two minutes passed and Larry was getting close to orgasm. Just before he was about to shoot his load, the whale grabs the human and pulls him away from his manhood, pre on his lips. Larry holds the human in front of his face and opens his maw slightly, easing his penis closer to his lips. As soon as the tip of Kevins manhood past his lips, the whale closes his mouth and started to suck. Kevin placed his hands on Larry's head and slowly thrusted his hip, slurping noises were made as the whale continued to suck as the human pulls and pushes his cock in and out of Larry's mouth.



This went on for two more minutes, Larry sucking and Kevin thrusting. Kevin was getting closer to cumming, his thrusts grew harder and faster. He looks down at Larry's face, the whale's eyes looking into his.



"I-I'm about to cum!" Kevin shouted.



Larry gets the hint and pulls the human's dick out of his mouth with a sucking noise and comes free of his lips with a wet pop. Kevin was panting hard, trying his best not to shoot his load all over this whales impressive chest. Larry then places the human on his tail, right in front of his massive balls. He then grabs his sack with one hand and his giant rod with the other, pulling his nuts up to reveal his anus to Kevin yet again.



"Fuck me, you little stud!" was all Larry said.



And that was all Kevin wanted to hear as he grabs hold of his cock and guides it into Larry's hole, pushing it as deep as he could until he was hilted. The human then proceeded to pull out slowly until just the tip was still inside, only to thrust it slowly back in. Kevin repeated this a few more times like this, growing faster and harder with each thrust.



Larry let go of his balls and cock and plants his hands behind him to brace himself as he allows the small human ravage his ass. For someone smaller than the whale, Kevin is an impressive lay. The human then grab hold of Larry's towering cock in a hug as he continues to slam his rod into the whale's anus with incredible endurance. For five minutes this went on, both of them reaching their own climax.



"I'm gonna cum...inside you!!" cried Kevin as he thrusts his cock as deep as possible, shooting his long held load deep into the whales intestine.



Larry threw his head back and lets out a loud cry of pleasure, shooting his cum with ferocity and landing on some of the other beach goers going at each other. Kevin felt Larry's cock tense and shoot its cum as he continued to hug it, still cumming himself. A minute later, the two came down from their euphoric high and relaxed. Kevin slowly pulled his spent rod out of the whales anus, his cum oozing out of it. He then climbed up on Larry's heaving chest, resting his weak body on top of it.



Larry panted heavily, having just had the greatest sex he ever had. He places his right hand on top of the tired human, covering his body from the chest down. For two minutes they were like this, spent and happy.



"Kevin," Larry said tiredly, "you were amazing."



"Thanks," he replied. "You were amazing, too."



Kevin then hears a noise coming from the whales gut. A gurgle. He looks up to see Larry's blushing face, a slightly embarressed look on his face.



"Sorry," he says. "I get hungry after sex. Can you help me with this small problem?"



A smile slowly spreads across Kevin's face.



"Love to," he said.



With what little strength he had, Kevin crawled up to Larry's face. He then places a kiss on the whales big lips, signaling Larry to open his maw wide. The sight that the human had was amazing. The fat tongue slowly gets closer to him, rolling out the red carpet for him in a way. He spotted the uvula at the back of Larry's throat, a sight he enjoyed for some reason.



Kevin then crawled on top of the tongue and allowed Larry to pull him in. Once the human was completely inside, Larry closed his mouth and proceeded to taste his meal. The human's flavor started to re-energize the whale, hearing the moans his human treat was making egging him on.



He continued to taste and play with his meal until his stomach complained with a loud groan, telling Larry to finish up. Without wasting anymore time, Larry lifted his head up and took a big gulp, a big buldge traveling down his throat. Kevin soon found himself deposited into his lover's hungry stomach, making a very noticable buldge on the whales cartoony gut. He felt something rubbing the belly from outside, Larry no doubt rubbing his full stomach.



He wasn't wrong as Larry and a few other people started rubbing his buldge, speeding up the digestion process. They felt movement coming from within, Kevin feeling his surroundings. His movements suddenly grew intense, not struggling but humping the walls, as digestion kicked in. The people stopped rubbing and decided to watch the movements grow weaker and weaker with each passing minute. Larry then leaned his head to his moving gut, placing a kiss on top of his belly.



"Thanks for the fun time, Kevin."



After saying his farewell, Larry unleashed a loud belch, expelling all the air from his gurgling gut. The movements inside grew more intense and a loud moan was heard as Kevin orgasmed a second and final time before the lack of oxygen lulled him to sleep, never to awaken again as the whale digests him.



Minutes passed as Larry layed on his back and rubbing his shrinking gut as he continues to digest. As soon as his gut was back to its flat appearance, a build up in Larry's intestine signaled him that somebody was ready for a reappearance.



"Could someone get me Kevin's towel?" he said to the onlookers.



One of them, a human woman with modest breasts, went and grabbed the towel Kevin used to use and brought it to Larry. He then places it next to his and squats down. A minute of farting later, logs of toon shit proceeded to come out of the whale's tail hole. Some bones were seen in each log as Larry continued. After a few minutes, he felt a small blockage at his entrance and pushed harder until out pops a skull, landing on top of the dung pile.



Larry then turns around to see his latest work, a big grin on his lips.



"Hope you had as much fun on the beach as I have!"



"And cut!" Manny yelled. The monkey then walked over to Larry, making sure not to step on what's left of Kevin along the way. "Well done, Larry. You've done a great job, as always."



"Don't forget to thank Kevin," the whale said. "He's the one who made it possible."



"Yes, of course," Manny said. "I'll be sure to thank him for a job well done." He then looked at his watch and realized he had to be elsewhere in a few minutes. Without a word, the monkey sprinted off the beach, leaving his crew and Larry and Kevin's remains behind.



-----



One of the pods opens up, a naked human male coming out of with a yawn. After a few stretches, he looks to see the vixen toon with a clipboard walking towards him.



"And how was your day, Mr. Matthews?" she says, half-expecting the usual answer she gets.



"Simply capital, Vixie," Kevin replied. "I was at the local nude beach."



"So everybody got to see you and Larry have sex?" Vixie asked.



"Yeah," answered Kevin. "And some of them even got horny and started getting down with each other."



"Good to hear," the vixen said, writing down some things on her clipboard. As she wrote down some info, she suddenly remembered something she was to tell the still naked human. "Oh, by the way, Larry came by and told me to tell you to meet him at his place tomorrow evening at 8."



"I'll be there," Kevin said with a smile, already having dirty thoughts.



"I better finish up and have Elena cover for me. I have a date tonight." she said as she puts the clipboard down and takes off her lab coat, revealling her "Feeling Foxy" shirt and denim skirt.



"Really?" the human, still nude, asked. "Who with?"



"Tyler Johnson, the new kid." she answered. "The one you told about being an actor here. Remember?"



"Oh, yeah," Kevin said. "Got anything special planned for him?"



A warm smile spread across the vixen's lips. "That's for me to know and him to find out. Have a good night."



"Good night, Vixie," Kevin said as he walks away to get into some clothes. As much as he wanted to walk around in the nude, he had to put some clothing on for the sake of being decent.



Vixie went and signed herself out as she walks to the parking, not before telling Elena to cover for her. She gets into her car, a black Trans Am, and drives out of the studio to her house, getting herself ready for a very fun night with Tyler.
© Copyright 2014 Freelancer_Smurf (karatekautt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1980899-Luscious-Lips-02-Day-at-the-Nude-Beach