*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981005-Charlotte
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1981005
charlotte talks to the police on the blue hoody.


Not long after class they 4 of them met up in the cafeteria for the girls only had the one class so they were done for the day and was heading out on their 4 day weekend getting ready for their upcoming midterms.  Bills face lit up when he saw Charlotte his first words out of his mouth he studdered on. 
Before anything else I need to know How-w-w to Re Reach you as he walked up to Charlotte. 
Well Bill, I did come prepared as she reached in her pocket and handed him her note to him.  Bill looked at her and smiled and reaches over to take her arm and walk her slowly out of the cafeteria and down the hall, Dave and Cindy was now feeling that they were being ignored by him but also happy for both of them.
Looks like their hitting it off as Dave leaned into Cindy whispering into her ear.
Charlotte looked back at Cindy smiling about what Bill was talking about.    Bill and Charlotte walked up to her vehicle and stood there looking at each other , while Dave and Cindy embraced at her car down the row from them.  The weather started to get wicked out and storm clouds came in overhead, all of a sudden a down pour started on top of them Charlotte opened her car up and the two of them jumped in and she volunteered to drive him to the building where his next class was.
Bill couldn’t wait anymore and decided to make his move before he got out of the old Chevy, they pulled up to the building and he scooted over and leaned over to kiss her.  Charlotte leaned into Bill they were about to kiss when security knocked on the window letting her know she has to move there is no standing or parking in front of the building.
Oh, sorry we were just,
Yea I know lady. 
See ya later she told bill, I          will call before my last class maybe we could have dinner together.
Ok I will be waiting as Bill got out of the car and started running for the building.

On her way home she thought drat I was so ready for that kiss and security busted it up.  I don’t want to wait but I guess I can,  Charlotte looked at the clock and saw the time, don’t have time to run home straight to the police department to do the sketch of the guy in the hoody. 

She walked into the police department and was directed to the department where she met up with the artist to do a drawing of the man in the blue hoody. 
Not a lot going on at that time of day, early morning classes you know, we got out of there as fast as possible and then reported it.  He had dark eyes, rounded chin, eye brows closer together, ears closer to head and a little bigger, oval shape head, short brown hair it looked like.    Yep that is him!  Well let us get it out to the college campus where most of it is happening. 
Well anything else you need I would like to head home if that is it.
For now the Detective said, if we catch him you will have to testify!
That is fine she said just let me know.  She got up to walk away and the detective watched her as she walked out only if I was 20 years younger he said to his partner.  In your dreams he replied.  Laughing it up at him! 
Charlotte walked outside and got in her car to head back to home and thoughts started to cross her mind about Bill, he looks to be over 6 foot tall really black hair and dark brown eyes with a muscular build.  Engineering degree uhm I wonder what all that entails, what type of engineering it is.

Not far from home she got a call but no idea who it was, must be Bill since I don’t have his number on my phone yet. She pushed the button on the phone for hands free talk and answered.  Hey this is Bill I told you I would call.
Hey let’s get together excited about the call she blurted it out.

Bill jump well I didn’t expect a shout out on the phone but I am glad I heard it
How about I pick you up at your house?
Sure I am 10 minutes from campus at 1012 rosewood lane, do you need directions?
I have GPS will be there in 20 minutes okay!
Okay talk to you then. 
Charlotte hung up and turned on to her street she saw her mom just then pulling up in the yard with a couple pizzas at hand.  She isn’t going to like the fact that I won’t be around for it.
She got out and yelled at her mom, I can help you just a minute I will be there to help you. 
The gloomy day was slowly changing to a really dark night with a full moon coming out tonight.    The road was tree lined so it is really shady from the sunlight.
© Copyright 2014 moonbeams (moonbeam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981005-Charlotte