*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981027-All-American-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1981027
Unrequited love
“Have you ever thought about sucking cock?” As I hurried toward the lake with the cigarette falling from my lips, I wished I could take back the words I asked. I looked back and saw that Jason’s cheeks were still rosy from the question. His girlfriend had turned her body away from him and was focused on one of her friends. She had hit me up to ask him, this was all her fault.

Jason had the body of a football player, the problem was he also had the mind of one. I almost felt guilty about thinking that he was 7 slices of pizza short of a pie, but in truth he knew that he wasn’t all that bright. The gravel was crunching behind me, I turned to find Jason mere feet away. “Hey Brah, that was a dick move back there. Asking me if I ever wanted dick in front of my girl. Not cool. Not cool at all.”

“She’s the one who told me to ask. Maybe if you didn’t act gay, then there would be no need for people to ask.” I felt bad about what I was saying but at the same time, maybe he needed to hear the truth about things. Everyone else tried not to upset him because he was the quarterback of the College Football team. “If you’re hurt or upset about it, then I’m sorry but the question remains.”

His cheeks were burning red, his eyes shifted away from me. From the way his shoulders were hunched, I knew that I had hit a nerve. He grabbed my hand and pulled me further along the beach, to the point where we were completely alone. “Yes, I have thought about being with a guy. Every time I shower with the other guys on the team, I wonder what it would be like if one of them sucked me off. But there is no way that I am gay. I can’t be gay, I have a girl. Everyone knows that if you have sex with a girl that means you aren’t gay.”

“Right, because no gay man has ever had sex with a woman. No man ever married some poor unsuspecting woman, had kids with her, only to tell her years later that he would rather be with the paperboy.” His ignorance was really irritating me. I had to do something to get him to keep quiet, and help him with his curiosity, so I started stripping out of my clothes. He watched me intently as my shirt came over my head, he licked his lips at the sight of my nipples. “You could follow suit you know.”

Of course he had been walking around shirtless all day, I was more hoping that he would take off his shorts. Every time he bent over, I was reminded that he didn’t wear underwear and I had a desire to see what lay beneath those dreaded khaki shorts. Without hesitation, he undid his belt and pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang forth from his waist, it was nearly 9inches long. It was all I could do to not drop to my knees and take him. “Now you see what I have. What do we do now?”

That was the million dollar question. Here was my perfect man, bare ass naked, basically asking me to take him. Yet there was something stopping me from doing it, not quite guilt but it was close to that. Had I forced him to do this with me? “What do you want to do? I mean if it were up to me, we would fuck until the sunrise, and then do it all over again.”

“Sounds good to me.” He moved closer to me, I felt the heat from his body waving over to mine. I began to drop my own shorts. My own erection didn’t compare in size to his but then normally I wasn’t worried about such things. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him. Our cocks pressed against each other, and I felt as though mine was going to explode with an orgasm in an instant. “I can fuck real good, you know. I’ve never had any complaints from girls, they all beg me for more.”

My hands dropped to his bubble butt and I squeezed. This was beyond anything that I could have ever imagined. My dream man was giving me the chance to be with him in a way that no other man had ever been with him before. I was touching his body, caressing the ass that had helped me release a million loads in the past. “Except for the fact that you haven’t been with your girl in the past two weeks.”

His body tensed again. I shouldn’t have brought her up but I needed to take control of the situation back. However that was not in the cards for me. He pushed his lips against mine, his tongue darted into my mouth. My hands traveled up to his head and my fingers massaged his head. His hands were on my ass.

He pulled away from me and ran away. We never got to the good part.
© Copyright 2014 Author Ed Anderson (spaz11081 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981027-All-American-Boy