*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981785-To-My-Children
Rated: E · Other · Animal · #1981785
This is a letter to "my children" for the Merit Badge Project.
To My Children,

I write this letter to you to tell you how much you mean to me and how you have made me a better person.

Josette, you are my oldest and will always be my princess. You have taught me to love unconditionally and gave me the ability to bond and connect with others.

Maggie, you are the middle child and will always be the "supermodel" of the family. You have taught me to love myself for who I am and have rescued me from hurting myself during seizures.

Rocky, you are the baby and will always be my protector. You have taught me patience and gave me a reason to smile everyday.

I know that you are four legged children, and no one will ever understand our family. However, that doesn't matter because family is made up of the ones who truly love you.

Thank you for allowing me to be in your lives and giving me the opportunity to have a beautiful family!

Love,

your mom

Note: This is for the Merit Badge Project, and the letter contains 170 words.
© Copyright 2014 very thankful (sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981785-To-My-Children