*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981815-Andreas-Revenge
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1981815
Romance Novel
Andreas Kiricas stretched out his long lean muscular legs clad in an Italian silk tailored suit while leaning back in his large comfortable leather office chair. He causally discussed a business deal via satellite uplink. He was working out the finer points of a merger. His back was to a wall of windows overlooking the busy commercial harbour below. He wrapped up the call with further instructions and looked up and surveyed the woman across the room from beneath shuttered eyes. He ran a hand tiredly down the angular planes of his face. She smoothed her hair down with one manicured hand as she took a call oblivious to Andreas' avid stare. He watched discretely, wishing he could see her hair loose tumbling down her back.



He continued to watch her brisk organised movements as he felt the familiar hardening in his loins when he glanced surreptitiously at her. That had been happening a lot more lately he noted. Andreas shook his head trying to clear his carnal thoughts of his frumpy secretary. Must have been too long he thought to himself. Although whatever lust he felt towards this woman he needed to keep in check. For one, he had other plans for Gabriella and two; he had plans in play at the moment that related to a particular course of action he had been planning for a few years now. He needed to keep her onside as she was a major part in his plan succeeding and not let his lust get in the way. Not that she had any idea what he was up too. Andreas smiled grimly to himself as he checked his email. He intended to use her as his weapon in his quest for revenge.



On the other side of the lavishly large office, Gabriella Reece was hard at work organising the catering staff she had hired for the monthly staff function. She had just finished collecting the last of the confirmations and was organising the caterer for some extra food to be delivered. She wore her dark curly tresses pulled into a tight practical French roll. Her grey suit and sensible court shoes were no nonsense and unflattering. She wore lip gloss only. Her whole appearance suggested a serious business like woman interested in work only and no fashion sense. Her cover certainly seemed to work as not one of the male executives had even attempted to flirt with her in the eight months she had been employed by Andreas. It kept away unwanted emotional entanglements that Gabriella just didn't have time to deal with; what with her workload and funding her aunt and uncle's increasing costs of retirement.



Andreas finished up his notes regarding his conference call and emailed them to a senior subordinate to follow up on and report back to him. He continued to quietly watch Gabriella from afar from under his hooded dark eyes. His next appointment was off site and so he had a few moments before he had to leave. He pondered over Gabriella's brilliant abilities as his secretary. She had been a godsend to him with his heavy workload of mergers and buy outs. She appeared happy to work long hours and run around after him. Which if he was honest, as a male he enjoyed her running around after him, taking care of him.



He was yet to figure out why he seemed to be the only one that could see the emerald green eyes that held so much promise. Or the lush plumpness of her full red mouth that could turn him to water and make him into her slave if only she knew. Andreas needed to work in Gabriella's office abilities with his plan in a way that was going to work for him.



Andreas always thought that Gabriella would be stunning if she just changed from the frumpy oversized clothing she seemed to fancy to something that would pick out especially for her to wear for him alone. Her looks gave her a sensual gypsy air and he could just imagine her dark tresses cascading down her back while crying out his name. Andreas' mind wandered picturing Gabriella in red silk lingerie covering her voluptuous curves and her lithe legs in sky high matching stilettos. He moved uncomfortably in his seat.



A knowing smirk appeared on Andreas' mouth. He was certainly Italian to the bone and he knew how to appreciate a fine woman. The knowledge that he seemed not to be able to clothe Gabriella further than lingerie was also not lost on him. His mistresses always enjoyed a lavish lifestyle. Of course her background would be investigated by the media and if the journalists didn't find the necessary gossip he would make sure that the right information was dropped in the right ear. A trail for the media to follow leading right to his antagonist's door whereby he would revel in watching the down fall of his father's nemesis, Gabriella's father. It was all part of his revenge plan. The links were all in place and he had been careful to make sure that there was a trail to follow.



His plan of revenge had been in play for the last eight months. When his father suffered the awful heart attack a few ago, Andreas swore revenge on John Reece. He had finally found his lynchpin in his nemesis' daughter, when he found her temping at reception. His long time secretary was due to retire and finding a replacement had been annoying to say the least. Andreas had fast tracked Gabriella into being his personal secretary within weeks. While she was extremely capable at her job, Andreas had not lost sight of his ultimate plans. It had not taken long to figure out a plan to put Gabriella into the position of being the trigger in his revenge. Gabriella was right where he needed her to be. Now for the next step and revenge to take place, he just had to arrange for her agreement to be his mistress. Or blackmail her into the role.

------------------------------------------------



Gabriella Reece enjoyed being Andreas' personal secretary. It was hard work but she enjoyed the challenge. She was amazed at her meteoric rise within the company but she continually proved that she was worth it. The long hours helped to pay her aunt and uncle's bills. She felt that she owed them for raising her as their own. Unfortunately she was starting to find it difficult to make ends meet.



What Gabriella kept to herself and told no one, was who she was. Gabriella was the daughter of a well known financier who had gone bust taking many people's financial futures and throwing it all away on gambling and fast women. It had taken years for him to be found out and when it had been discovered the aftermath had not been pretty. Her father had claimed that the money was all gone although there was a pretty good argument that at the very least, some of the money was tied up in off shore bank accounts. Gabriella's life as she knew it was changed forever overnight.

-----------------------------------



Andreas had sworn revenge against Gabriella's smooth talking father in the name of his father. He suffered a major heart attack when he had been told that his trusted financier had lost a large chunk of the family fortune. Andreas had built the business back up and it was now stronger than ever; but he had not forgiven the damage that had been done to his father. It had taken years for his father to recover.



Gabriella's father had founded his reputation from his early days where he had truly been successful and hardworking. John Reece had had too many years of soft living, making financial mistakes that he had covered up and it had only been a matter of time until he was caught. John Reece was a hypocrite and little better than a con artist.



Andreas was quiet and reflective as he remembered the damage to his father. It had been a few years now and Gabriella had been little more than a teenager when it all blew up. It pained him to remember his father cut down to the old man he now was, from the fiery man he had once been. John Reece was uncaring of the damage he had caused and Andreas was going to make him pay.



A plate of fresh sandwiches was put in front of him startling him out of his revere. "Mr Kiricas...?" came the hesitant words uncertain of how he would respond to lunch being placed on his desk for him. Andreas was unaware of how stern and black he looked. He could see from Gabriella's face that she was hesitant to stand near him and her fragile hand was shaking as she drew back quickly. He saw the strain in her face and the tiredness from working to many long hours. Her long blue back lashes framed her emerald green eyes and her face was set in a non descript bland expression. Only her eyes gave her away her confusion at Andreas' surprising behaviour towards her.



"Thank you Gabriella," his voice took on a husky soft note. "You really do look after me."



A betraying pulse on the base of her throat gave away the tension she was feeling that he had instigated. "You seemed like you were tied up on that call and I asked the caterers to provide you some sandwiches for your lunch," she managed to get out breathlessly. She seemed completely unaware and innocent of her reactions to him. Andreas however was well aware of her faint flush and quivering lips. He had wondered if she was as innocent as she appeared to be or realised the connotation behind her seemingly naive words. Unfortunately her father being who he was.... Sometimes Andreas had to remind himself of that.



Although if the large open plan office had been closed off from the prying eyes he may well have been tempted to pull Gabriella down onto his lap and explore that slender quivering body with the large luscious breasts that could not be hidden under her dowdy outfit. He had to remind himself of who she was and that managed to cool his blood although it was only slightly dampened. He was not going actually going to have an affair with Gabriella. She would be his mistress in name only to satisfy him and his need for revenge.



"Thank you Gabriella, efficient as ever," quipped Andreas in a slightly sardonic tone feeling uncomfortable at his suit pants tightening in a certain area. He certainly liked how she hovered around him ready to do his bidding. His Italian blood was strong. Her emerald green eyes lit up in relief, that Andreas was not mad or feeling grim at her. He had to remind himself yet again of Gabriella's purpose, feeling exasperated by his powerful libido in her presence. Erotic images of Gabriella lying beneath him spread-eagled on his bed writhing under his hands and mouth threatened to distract him from the present and he had to unwillingly pull himself back to reality. He moved in his seat to be more comfortable and grabbed a sandwich to try and distract his thoughts.



Gabriella poured him some of his favourite Italian coffee and he remembered the file that the private investigator had created in his quest to find her. For someone of her age she seemed to have money for her studies without appearing to work which made her just as much of a schemer and manipulator as her famous father was as far as he was concerned. He might have thought her an innocent if it wasn't for that file. Like father, like daughter was Andreas' view. Certainly behind that fragile beauty was a heart of stone was a similarity between father and daughter that couldn't be ignored.



The file had gone into great detail. Gabriella had grown up pampered by both her parents until one day her father didn't come home and her mother never seemed to stop crying. There had been lots of strangers outside the house and Gabriella was no longer allowed to go outside to play. She had to leave the private school that she had been attending as well as all her friends.



The mother and Gabriella had gone away late one night and Gabriella's mother had taken her to visit an aunt and uncle. She had ended up staying with her aunt and uncle and her mother who was drinking heavily and no longer able to handle things had upped and left Gabriella behind. No one knew what happened to Gabriella during those years as her aunt and uncle hid her well from the prying eyes of the world and Gabriella used their last name while she lived with them through until she left for university. She had started using her own name again thinking that no one would remember her father. That was how the private investigator had found her and the beginning of Andreas' revenge started with offering her a temp job through the agency she had recently signed up with.



"Shall we go over the morning's mail and emails now Mr Kiricas?" Gabriella asked quietly hovering nearby waiting to anticipate Andreas' next move.



"No not right now Gabriella, I'm eating, Andreas responded watching her features pale at the sharp retort. He needed to focus on who her father, not her gorgeous eyes.



He did not feel any remorse towards Gabriella; she was good at her job but that was it. After the entire file indicated that she was a schemer just like her father. To live her lifestyle and university education she obviously had some of the remaining stolen funds to pay for her expensive education which showed up in the file he had on her. Andreas knew of Gabriella's past and at university she had had a few boyfriends and so would be well used to manipulating men for her own ends. He reminded himself of these facts and he was back in control of his desires firmly clamping down on them with the mental reminder of Gabriella's file and its damning contents sitting in his locked drawer.



Ultimately as his mistress she was going to do nicely out of the deal and profit nicely from their arrangement. He knew what scheming women liked best, money and lots of it. Andreas had plenty and would happily use his money for his own ends. He quietly reflected that he would have to protect her while she was his mistress. Ultimately, she was going to be John Reece's downfall and he needed her to cooperate to access those offshore bank accounts to try and recover some of the family's losses. Of course she wouldn't know her actual role until it was far too late. He was going to play the player and win.



When the press followed the bread crumbs they would discover who Gabriella really was. They would be baying for blood and John Reece's rebuilding of his local political career would be over. Andreas knew what sort of things men like that valued most: power and ambition. Andreas' lip curled in anticipation thinking of the scandal when it would finally break and John Reece would be stripped bare of his power and influence. There would be nothing left for John Reece to hide behind. He would suffer the indignity of someone used to his own importance becoming nothing and his daughter would help Andreas to make it happen. It still wouldn't be enough to compensate for his father's health; but John Reece would know who was behind his downfall.



Gabriella seeing her boss was miles away quietly walked back to her desk and sat down and started on the next batch of paperwork that required her attention. She needed to type up some letters and get them to the post today. Andreas watched her head bent over her desk seriously concentrating on her work and ignoring him. He smiled to himself. He was certainly going to enjoy this, although he could feel himself hardening again as thoughts of cupping Gabriella's tight little bottom in his hands. Andreas let out a sigh and reached for his desk phone and called up his latest model girlfriend to arrange dinner. He needed to work out some tension before he started his master plan and to keep his mind off Gabriella's lithe body hidden under the bland frumpy clothing she seemed to favour.

----------------------------------------



Gabriella was furious at Andreas'' callous and flippant remarks when she asked to go over the morning mail and some emails. She felt dismissed like a lowly servant despite being his right hand and the nerve of the man he was now calling up one of his scatty girlfriends no doubt arranging a night of red hot intense passion. There was an ever long queue of women eager to try and get into Andreas bed and bank account.



As much as she enjoyed her job, Gabriella hated how he made her feel like she was wonderful and an idiot the next. She was always aware of his brooding presence. Gabriella always put that down to having to be ultra organised and anticipating Andreas' every move. Gabriella noticed her wandering thought that popped into her pretty head that she wished that she could be like a model to gain the attentions of man like Andreas.



He was a true Italian male to his fingertips. Andreas was a fine specimen of manhood standing 6 foot 4 with a lean muscular body with wide shoulders and narrow hips. Andreas loved his mama and his family with a ferocity that only a true Italian could muster. His dark smouldering eyes had a come to bed look about them that defied his business acumen. He was an extremely wealthy tycoon who had his own fortune and was currently running the family business. It was rumoured since his taking over of the business he had doubled the family fortunes.



He had a famous reputation for the ladies often with photographs in all the glossy magazines and gossip columns had his name linked with many a top model. Although his reputation in the boardroom was of a man who was devious and didn't suffer fools gladly. He was famous for seeing through proposals and had no hesitation in taking apart anyone who wasn't up to the job at hand. His team tiptoed around Andreas, fearful that he would turn his famous wrath on them if they made a mistake. They were always eager to please him and turned pasty with fear if he frowned. Andreas was only 35 years old to be wielding such power but he had earned it.



Gabriella found Andreas a good boss to work for despite his ladies man reputation. She thought herself lucky that Andreas left her well alone and her attire helped in that department. She liked the long hours especially the overtime; it was just a shame about the personality, Gabriella grumpily thought to herself as she used excessive force to staple some sheets together. Even though Andreas' made her feel like a scalded cat at times, she was unlikely to find such a good job anywhere else as she had, with working for him. He certainly did take her attentions as his due but he was the CEO and it was her job to make things run smoothly, a little calming voice reminded her.



She also was supporting her aunt and uncle in their retirement to try and repay them some way for their kindness towards her when her mother had left her in their care and had taken off. Gabriella had no idea where her mother was. Her father had not made contact and years later she had read up on what he had done to hurt all those people by taking their money and selfishly squandering it. Both her aunt and uncle were elderly with varying health issues and Gabriella felt she needed to make their retirement as comfortable as possible for them in return for their kindness.

Gabriella put down the paperwork and breathed in quietly and exhaled slowly gently rubbing her temples. She needed this job and not just for herself she grudgingly reminded herself. After all she reluctantly thought, he had given her what seemed to be the opportunity of a lifetime. It was hardly his fault that she had self imposed obligations to meet. Of course, not that she minded looking after her aunt and uncle.



She listened as Andreas finished up his call. He spoke in soft liquid Italian as if he was speaking to a lover; which he probably was. The latest one was a petite swimwear model with large breasts and long dark hair down to her waist. He was probably arranging a hot date at one of the new restaurants in town as Gabriella frowned marring her flawless complexion. He was gorgeous to look at; classic Roman nose, his face made up of hard angular planes, a strong jaw, supple mouth, dark eyes that drew you in and black hair that curled just above his collar of his tailored suit. He was definitely a man's man and used to women fussing over him. He always dated models in the time that Gabriella had been working for him. Gabriella's mind started to wander, she thought that he should be with a real woman; one who was intelligent and could put someone like him in his place. He certainly could do with it at times she smugly thought to herself.

-----------------------------------------------



Andreas' was gathering his jacket and briefcase and looked over at Gabriella wondering what had made her drift off with such a smug look on her face. She looked like she had almost finished for the day. He uncurled himself from his desk and stood up from his desk and looked over to Gabriella's desk and managed to keep his face expressionless. He hoped it wasn't another male that was giving her that smug look. Nothing had been indicated in her file that she was seeing anybody. He would make short work of that if that were the case. Andreas would not tolerate any woman being with another man while they were with him. He smiled to himself, he had already decided what Gabriella would do, and there really was no choice in the matter.



"Gabriella? I am leaving for the day now," Andreas' deep dark drawl called out from his desk. "There is nothing urgent that needs my attention today so we will go through all the paperwork first thing tomorrow morning." He stood there at his maximum height of 6 foot 4 inches of lean hard muscle sheathed in a suit. It did unusual strange things to Gabriella heart strings. He came round his desk and sauntered over to Gabriella's desk on the far side of the office. The caterers had finished setting up in the adjoining boardroom and had closed off the room from the spacious office for the evening function for the executives of the firm. Neither Andreas nor Gabriella's presence was required for tonight's junior staff function.



Gabriella looked up and watched Andreas saunter over to her, a fine specimen of a tall, dark male and her insides did a strange flip flop which it often did in his presence. She smiled up at Andreas, "Certainly Mr Kiricas. Usual time?" She was quivering not sure what mood he was in and her body language screamed at him. She was flushed and her plump full lips moist. He knew that he turned her on even though it appeared that she didn't realise what her behaviour was doing to him. She was almost believable as an innocent, but he knew better. To get where she had, she had to have done something nefarious. The file on Gabriella certainly indicated it.



"Yes Gabriella, see you tomorrow. You might as well head off as well. Make up for some of those long hours you have been doing lately." Andreas slightly hesitated, changed his mind on what he was about to say and then strode off towards the lift pushing the button. Of course the doors immediately opened and he stepped inside and the doors closed behind him.

---------------------------------------------



Gabriella let out a huge sigh of relief. He always managed to unsettle her. She quickly tidied her desk and smoothed her oversized dowdy skirt down and grabbed her handbag and left the office for the day nodding to the other staff on her way out. She decided to take the rest of the day off after all she had already done the hours.



Gabriella pulled out the pins holding her hair and let the waves tumble down her back on the trip down to the lobby. She hated her hair pinned up but thought it unprofessional during work hours. Her white shirt was tight across her sizable chest. She had no idea of the admiring glances from the opposite sex as she wandered down the lane to walk towards her small dingy flat. The flat was small and dingy but it was close and for the hours that Gabriella worked it suited her. In her role as Andreas' personal secretary she was granted a car service when she worked late which suited her to avoid the inevitable drunks that tried to be overly friendly.



She quietly strolled home and reflected on how she ended up here in Genoa working for Andreas. Gabriella had gone to Genoa to have a few days break but had decided to take some temping work to supplement her shoestring holiday and that was how she had ended up working for Andreas. She was in no hurry to go back to dreary London and look for work there. Her aunt and uncle were enjoying an extended break up in Scotland that Gabriella had surprised them with. Besides the extra income was welcome as the trip had cost more than she had realised and she would join them for a few days at some point in their trip. It was well worth it for all the kindness that her aunt and uncle had shown her Gabriella reflected her eyes filled with kindness towards her aunt and uncle. She was determined to repay them for all the damage her parents had caused them.



Gabriella stopped off at a small tourist shop and brought a postcard to send to her aunt and uncle. They still worried after her after all these years. She was the daughter that they never had and as such, had been treasured. Nothing had been too much including the expensive education and extracurricular activities including horse riding that she had also attended. She had made her aunt and uncle so proud of her with her achievements. Gabriella felt that she had a duty towards them to see them comfortably off into their retirement after all that they had done for her protecting her from the rest of the world as well. That meant working the hours that she did to be able to do that. Her aunt had been sick recently and the hospital bills had not been small.



Gabriella returned to her small dingy flat and spent the afternoon curled up on the divan overlooking the blue sea reading her favourite author. The next morning Gabriella was up bright and early and at her desk hard at work when Andreas walked in. A coffee was always sitting on Andreas' desk. Gabriella arranged with the driver to let her know when they had arrived so she could always have his favourite coffee waiting.

----------------------------------------------



Andreas arrived and looked at his personal secretary and wondered for the umpteenth time what she would look like sprawled eagled under him. Last night obviously had not worked out all the kinks he had hoped the model would be able too. Firmly putting a lid on his ever ready to rise libido, Andreas made a decision to start putting his plan into action as he walked up to Gabriella's desk and straightened his immaculate tie. "Good morning Gabriella," his tone smooth as chocolate smiling down at Gabriella's dumbfounded look at his smooth almost caressing tone towards her. He tucked a loose curl behind her ear, "we have some business to discuss," as he straightened and strode over to his desk sitting down and merely glancing at the morning mail before directing his gaze back to Gabriella's puzzled look. She had obediently followed him over and sat down with her pen and notebook ready. "Yes Mr Kiricas?"



"We need to discuss your role here and your impending financial crisis." The blood drained from Gabriella's set features and then changed to fiery red while she laced her hands together in her lap, notebook and pen forgotten. "I need a personal secretary that I can trust and won't be brought out to save her skin at the first opportunity." Her emerald green eyes were now widened with surprise and shock. For the first time she ditched caution and connected direct with his brilliant midnight eyes. "May I ask where you received that information?"



"My sources are private."



Gabriella met that steady, fathomless gaze. She could feel her head beginning to swim and caught her breath, "it's not true."



"Don't lie to me," rapped Andreas. "I have no time for liars and my information is always correct," he smoothly replied looking at Gabriella's stillness and pale features. "I know that you live beyond your means and that you are heading for a financial meltdown."



Gabriella was furious and her green eyes were like chips of jade and blazed challenge, "It is none of your business! I do my job and I do it well. I would never let anything jeopardise that."



"I am impressed by your loyalty, Andreas countered smoothly. "But let's cut to the chase. You are good at what you do but lack financial skills whether it is by your choosing or not is unknown. I must have someone by my side that I can trust."



"Of course you can," Gabriella responded looking miffed.



"No, not when you re up to your pretty throat in debt and about to drown in it."



"Leave my throat out of this!" Gabriella rose to her feet; she didn't have to put up with this. She knew that she could easily find another job; hopefully with the same pay scale. Most of all how dare he speak to her like this! He didn't know the real situation and she certainly wasn't going to tell him anything. She was not going to put up with him insulting her.



"Losing your temper and going to walk out of your job are not going to impress me," came the derisive reply as Gabriella aggressively stood there all 5 foot 4 inches of a slender frame clad in her usual frumpy clothing. Gabriella could not bluff with a master. He wasn't going to listen to her try to explain that she was making ends meet...just.



Her temper that she had tried so long to keep under control threatened to explode. She really wanted to lean across the desk and slap his lean strong face. Reality kicked in and she managed to get her anger back under control with some difficulty. She looked at her toes, not keen to meet his knowing gaze. "You started this conversation. What do you plan to do?"



She dared to look up at him. "I could be thinking of throwing you a lifeline," came the reply along with an arched coal eyebrow and a half smile playing on his lips.



Gabriella sat down with a small thump as her smooth thighs connected with the leather chair. She pushed a loose stand of hair out of her face still feeling in shock at Andreas' words. She didn't like how he kept throwing her off balance and excusing her of being able to be bribed for money. Losing a job was a nuisance as well as finding a new one in hurry. There was also the outstanding bill that she needed to make on the hospital's payment plan.



"Really," Gabriella replied trying to keep the sarcastic bite out of her voice. She wondered just what kind of lifeline he might throw her way.



Gabriella struggled to keep her anger under control while Andreas looked her up and down and came back to the shadow between her breasts that were straining against the thin material of her beige silk shirt. She reckoned that Andreas had a virility that was potent; luckily for her she was definitely not his type. Gabriella wondered why Andreas was looking at her oddly and why she was thinking about his bloody virility at a time like this! She fought down the unwanted urges her rebellious body had stirring within her. She knew his reputation and put it down to him just considering every woman that came across his path.



"Come now; play nice, you don't know what I'm going to offer you."



Obviously he had something lined up, she just hoped that she wouldn't lose her job whatever it was.



Andreas sensing her weakness went in for the kill. "I have a role that I would like you to do over the next few months."



Wary green eyes stared backed at him unwavering.



"In return for fulfilling this role, I will clear all your debts on completion of this role."



"Why?" came the throaty response.



Andreas looked at Gabriella with a look of annoyed exasperation. Gabriella realised that she was not getting anywhere with her comments and quickly looked down and muttered, "sorry." She didn't understand her reactions to him. He always seemed to put her on edge while no other person did.



"Do you want to keep your job?" came the sharp retort.



"Yes," came the small reply from the stubbornly set jaw. She might need the job but she certainly wasn't going to beg for it.



"I have a document here that you will need to sign regarding confidentiality before I go into any further details," as his strong hand pushed a piece of paper across his desk. "You may read it before signing it," passing a pen across the desk. Gabriella took the pen from him, deliberately not making contact to avoid the stomach flip flops which tended to happen when she accidently brushed against him. It was a standard confidentially agreement but said nothing of the role. Puzzled bright green eyes looked up at Andreas. "Sign it and then we will talk."



Gabriella signed the document and slid it back across the desk careful not to make contact with Andreas.



"The first rule of business is confidentiality. There will be a further agreement to follow for you to sign outlining this arrangement that we will agree upon," Andreas bluntly told Gabriella not letting her drop her gaze from his.



"Of course. I signed the document," Gabriella replied her mind a swirl of emotions as to what he could possibly want from her.



"I need you to become my mistress."











© Copyright 2014 lily maxwell (lilymaxwell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981815-Andreas-Revenge