*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981890-Query-for-Bloodshed-on-the-Setting-Sun
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Contest Entry · #1981890
This is the query for my novel, Bloodshed on the Setting Sun for the contest Hook Us.
Dear Agent,

Life for cowboys in the late 1800s was tough, add in a prophecy and a make or break quest, and it becomes double tough.

Twin cowboys, Tyler and Dylan Walsh, are in the mist of a gunfight in 1875. They are spirited away to the Faerie Realm to different courts, stumbling upon family secrets that will change their lives forever. The brothers become reluctant players in a prophecy that leads them to a small sleepy Southern town in the twenty-first century called Deacon, Mississippi to face the sheriff Lucifer Webster, the mayor Cydia Webster who is also the sheriff's wife and the other citizens of Deacon.

The Walsh brothers find themselves on opposite sides. Tyler is on the side of the Seelie court and wants to make the prophecy come true, and Dylan is on the side of the Unseelie court and does not want the faerie courts to become one again that would make the prophecy come true.

Lucifer and Cydia Webster have other plans for the faerie realm that will cause a war to begin. This will cause a further rift between the Walsh brothers as they are plunged further in the quest.

Bloodshed on the Setting Sun is a dark fantasy novel completed at 80,000 words. It is the first book of the Bloodshed series.

Thank you for your time and consideration. My manuscript is available for your review.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Penny Cockrell
© Copyright 2014 very thankful (sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1981890-Query-for-Bloodshed-on-the-Setting-Sun