*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982668-One-Never-Received
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Romance/Love · #1982668
One letter written, but he was never able to give his love.
You,

I have been thinking a lot lately. And most of those thoughts move to you and who you are to me. Who are you to me? This question is something that is probably one of the easiest I have yet to answer in
my life.

That is because of my feelings for you and how easy it is to care for someone such as yourself. My love for you is unparalleled and at a level I once thought unattainable. Just to be in your mere presence is enough to send my heart fluttering off in a direction all its own. My mind swoons at the slightest thought that you will look my way. My body quivers in anticipation that I might be able to feel your hand upon mine. I wake each morning with a great smile upon my face. Knowing I am able to share with you my inner most deep feelings for you.

Now please listen to the reason why this is so easy for me to say. I feel a kinship in your attitude towards everything in life. How easy it is to find life foul, yet at the same time you show me just how beautiful life really is. The small things in my life may seem so trivial to some people, but to you they are never small or trivial. You always seem to have something on your mind, and when I ask you to open up you give an honest and beautiful answer.

In that moment that your words part your lips and hit my ear, I am all yours and I cannot stop listening to your voice, as it is soothing as gently rolling water. The feeling in your voice as smooth as silk against my face. In this moment I know I cannot contain the love I feel for you. A passion for you that knows only the bounds in which our minds and bodies are capable. I know that this is probably not what you want to hear, but it is my mind and I know, deep down inside some where, you let on that these feelings are true within yourself. It is time we let these feelings grow and produce something more beautiful then life itself. A connection only made within the best of us.

Then the day came that you could no longer bury these feelings and we were able to look into each others eyes and as we did I am filled with a happiness that washed away any doubt that you did not feel the same as I. In that moment your beauty radiated like no heavenly body could ever dream of. This look upon your face as it stares at me. I could see only the kindness saved for a mother and a her newborn. So soft to the touch, I melt the instant my hand touches your face. I reach out and gently caress your hair, in the same moment I cradle your head with in my arms. I look down to you and in an instant my eyes are closed and my lips are upon your tender loving lips. And within my head I can see only life spring forward and see the beauty that surrounds me by your presence.

You are what any man in this world strives for, but can only find once in a lifetime. I am happy that the day we met I took the chance to talk to you and you took that chance to talk to me. For this reason I know there is no more a happy person than I, just for knowing a person such as you.


Whomever Needs It
© Copyright 2014 Cameron (grofit44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982668-One-Never-Received