*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982717-Synopsis-Bloodshed-on-the-Setting-Sun
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1982717
This is the synopsis for Bloodshed on the Setting Sun.
Tyler Walsh never intended to be a part of a prophecy. When a portal sends Tyler and his brother, Dylan, to the Faerie Realm, each one is sent to a different court to start their roles in the quest. This same portal has Tyler trapped in the enchanted land, and Queen Morganna, queen of the Seelie Court, is his only hope making it through the prophecy alive.

Tyler Walsh is a cowboy from Texas. As a rancher, he owned the family cattle ranch during the late 1800s. His only family is his twin, Dylan, who is nothing but an outlaw. A normal life with a family of his own is all he ever wanted, but it seems it’s somewhere in the Faerie Realm.

When he finds himself trapped in the Faerie Realm, Tyler may be getting into more than he bargained for in this adventure. With the faeries in the Seelie Court being his only guide, he’s lead to the evil Unseelie Court to find out secrets only to face what could be his death at the hands of Queen Mabon, ruler of the Unseelie Court and the daughter of Queen Mabon and his brother.

When Tyler is rescued from the Unseelie Court, Queen Morganna hands him a scroll containing the prophecy that must come to fruition. She tells him that they must make a journey to a place called Deacon, Mississippi to complete the quest.

After Tyler, Queen Morganna and a few other faeries arrive in Deacon; a psychic is waiting from them and gives them a book about Deacon to read. The psychic returns to take them into town to meet two business owners who have agreed to help them fulfill the prophecy.

Tyler ultimately faces his brother, Dylan, in a showdown. They both wound each other causing bloodshed as the prophecy states beginning the war that is foretold. Tyler is left knowing that he will have to fight against his brother to the bitter end.


** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
© Copyright 2014 very thankful (sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982717-Synopsis-Bloodshed-on-the-Setting-Sun