*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982863-Lord-of-the-rings-remake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1982863
golem cave yeah
While walking in the woods they had came across a cave. With hidden passages in it, hidden by large rocks. They kept moving the rocks to see were the passages would lead and what was at the end was there any reward at the end?

“ Hey Jessica come down here!!” Alex shouted so she would hear.
“Okay I’m on the way down watch out,” she said excitedly

She accidentally bumps a rock and it covers the whole! There trapped.

“Oops!” she yells, as all she hears is Alex screaming his lungs out at her.

So they follow the path finding old skeletons and swords belonging to those bones. They can only hope it leads to a path out, but no they’re captured. By what? Golem or Smogon, the schizophrenia elf.

“Um hello sir, can you show us the way out and will just leave?” Jessica asks politely.
“ Oh hello precious,” he greets them rather politely too.
“Hey man what’s up? Why are you down here?” Alex asks.
“If precious wants to live precious must do tongue twister battle against me!” Smogon shouts.
Jessica with utter fright shouts, “ Don’t do it Alex, it has to be a trick!!”
“ Don’t worry Hun’ it’ll be okay I’ll get us outta here,” Alex calmed her.
“yes, yes precious PLAY PLAY! It’ll be okay precious,” Golem shouts to them.

So Alex and Golem battle out with their best tongue twisters. When least expected Alex grabs Jessica and they run and hide, and now the use the magical ring to cloak there selves and well Golem becomes infuriated searching for them.

“TRICK TRICK!! NOOO!!” Golem screams over and over.

Alex and Jessica escape with the cursed ring, a cloak, and a treasure box.
© Copyright 2014 morgan o (c00kiemonster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982863-Lord-of-the-rings-remake