*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982870-From-Sadness-to-Happiness
Rated: E · Other · Relationship · #1982870
A girlfriend breaks up with her boyfriend
“I love you.” He whispered. She was so overwhelmed. It has to be a trick she thought. With all of the lies that he told her and everything that he has put her through, he says he loves her. “Don’t.” she replied frigidly. “I can’t believe you would tell me you love me after everything you have put me through!” She replied with much anger. “But, I love you!” He yells trying to hold his tears in. “Love isn’t enough.” She whispered to him as the tear fell from her eye. She gently got up and touched his face and said, “You just wasn’t man enough for me.” The words stabbed him. He was hurt, but not as much as she was. He will never feel the pain I felt she thought to herself as she walked away from him. What will I do now? How do I move on? He was my life, everything revolved around him. I have no life without him. After regretting breaking up with him, she finally realized that, she didn’t need him. The break-up made her realize that she is better than how he treated her. She was very jovial. Walking around with a smile on her face, everyone ask “What was the big deal?” She said to them “I’ve finally recovered, and found my happiness”
© Copyright 2014 Quaniqua Hines (caliqweezy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982870-From-Sadness-to-Happiness