*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982872-crazy-kid
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1982872
kid blows up school
There was a kid who came to school everyday with a dirty smirk on his face it kind of creeped me out. I saw him everyday and his facial expression never changed. He was one of those crazy kids nobody knew what to think about him. The thing that scared me most about him was that he never spoke a word. What kind of highschool kid doesn’t talk? It really sketches me out watching him walk past all these people and not say a word. I didn’t hear of him getting in much trouble, but who knows. Sometimes I just wish I knew the littlest bit of information about this kid just to know what type of person he is. I need to know whether or not to stay away or to be cool with him. One day I came to school like I normally do maybe a little late and I saw all these weird looking cars and all these SUV type cars stuff that was really unusual. I walk in the office and there are people everywhere, and all kinds of people too. I mean FBI agents, the cops, the S.W.A.T. team and there was even a helicopter flying over the school. I didn’t know what to do. Everything was running through my mind I was about to run home I was so scared so I just decided to walk back home and get away from the school. Well I am glad I left that school because as soon as I hit the next block I heard a really loud explosion. I looked back and every building was coming down at that school. The police finally found out who did it and sure enough it was that kid. He kept yelling that it has to be a joke.
© Copyright 2014 hortonnn (hortmagortt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982872-crazy-kid