*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982875-True-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Young Adult · #1982875
about love
This is about how this guy (Dennis) is in love with his girl (Tina) but she felt him because she been hiding something from him the whole time they been together. What she been holding back him is eating her up inside so she deicide to leave him. So now he’s trying to win his love back.   



Dennis: Baby I want u and need you in my life. I’m not going to saying that I cant life without you because I can, I just don’t want to.



Tina: I love you but I just can’t be with you for so many reasons.



Dennis: Why not I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have all my babies. You’re the love of my life.



Tina: How can you love somebody you do not know?



Denis: What you mean I know everything about u.



Tina: No you don’t (she start crying)



Dennis: What you mean???



Tina: I was born a man!!!



Dennis: What you mean I’m not gay. It has to be a trick. We had sex. Stop playing with me what’s really wrong you baby. (Looking confused)



Tina: I had a sex change when I turned 18. That’s why I broke up with you. I couldn’t keep this from you any more. I will understand if you don’t want to see me or talk to me anymore. I still love you no matter what love.



Dennis: Don’t know what to say.



Tina: I understand  (she turn to walk away…he grad her hand and sad)



Dennis: I love and going to be with until the end no matter what baby.

(He pulled her to him and kissed her)



Dennis: (Looked into her eyes and said) I love you so much!!!



Tina: I love you to baby.

© Copyright 2014 justice (itssjusticeboo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1982875-True-love