*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1983516-Visions
by Desi
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #1983516
Every story has a boy and a girl..
A child, boy, watching a woman dancing in the moon light..now she runs..running from? To?
Praying for her son, the child watching i her son, now shes walking from his grave..crying.
How, why did he die?
A shadow comes by the woman, figure is male.. they're screaming fighting he hits he & she falls to the ground. she vanishes.
the tombstone of the son remains in sights, the shadow man grazes his fingers on the stone gently.
-back to the child-
the boy has a friend, demon maybe? Telling him something, figure is female, white with black hair shaved on the right side & shoulder length on the left side. the by is white & is wearing a baseball cap. Both are dressed in all black.
the female is 14, the child is 9. Bellow the woman is throwing things around the house,flashes of images, her memories can be seen...
      her son hanging in the basement, a girl with a gun pointed to her head by a tall man-the shadow man they're on a cliff, the girl is to close to the edge she knows she has no choice..the man is shaking.
back to the present the woman stops & presses against the wall looking at the mess she has made, knowing it will never be cleaned up before the shadow man comes back.
she falls to the floor & puts her head in her hands, hands in her knees..crying.

© Copyright 2014 Desi (mushroomkiitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1983516-Visions