*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984218-beginning-of-book
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1984218
I am writing a book and need reviews and advice. this is what i have so far
prologue





do you believe in love at first sight? Before today, I would not have said that I do. He was so beautiful it hurt my eyes. I never thought I would be attracted to someone so quickly but I just knew after one glance at him that he was a good and honorable man.



Chapter one

I rolled out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to start the pot of coffee before I took my shower. I get out of the shower and look at myself in the mirror. I’m nothing special 5’3” brown hair ice blue eyes big lips a little on the plump side. I try to get my hair to cooperate but it never seems to want to. I give up and put it up in a high ponytail. As I’m leaving the bathroom to get dressed, I catch a glimpse of red. Yep my hair has natural red highlights and it annoys me to no end.



I decide I’m going to wear a nice pair of dark jeans and a colorful tee shirt. I help out at a daycare on my days off from editing books. I know that it is not a good idea to wear nice clothes when around young children. Lesson learned the hard way. I decide that I will bring a change of clothes just in case. The one day I didn’t last time I had a baby vomit on me and had to finish out the day like that because the daycare provider needed the help and I couldn’t say no and go home. I have a soft heart that way.



I get my coffee and immediately feel better. I am grouchy and get frustrated easily if I don’t have my coffee. I guess its that way for most people. I grab my travel mug and fill it with coffee then shut everything off before I leave the house. It’s a nice 2 story house white panel siding outside black metal roof, 2 car garage. It’s a bit big for one person but I fell in love with it when I first saw it and stepped inside.

I arrive at the daycare ready to help. I prefer to spend my time with the toddlers and babies. I just seem to do better with them. I have a hard time with the children that talk back and toddlers and babies cant yet. I love watching them explore and figure things out for themselves for the first time. They always seem to brighten my day.



There is a new toddler and baby. The toddler is around 2 black hair bright blue eyes full lips she is absolutely adorable. She is staying close to the baby boy. I bet she is his older sister. I kneel down to her height and say, “hi sweetie, what’s your name?”



“I’m Anastasia. This is my brother. His name is Blaine.” She says gesturing to the baby in the rocker she is standing next to. She looks at Blaine and tells me “I love my little brother.” She surprises me. Most children her age don’t like to talk to new people.



“I am Annabelle; it’s nice to meet you Anastasia and your little brother Blaine.”



© Copyright 2014 Anastasia (smm13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984218-beginning-of-book