*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984768-Who-am-I
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Dark · #1984768
this is essay for class describing me and my life.
Who am I. I'm the pain before the light the one who's experienced hardship like no other, the one who should die.

My past turned me into the girl I am now, selfish yet caring and yearning to help others. I want more to life then just the pain of my children years but thats a story for another time. I have seen things heard things been and witness things no person should have to go through and i want it to stop it and move on, still going on in my teenage years at 14.

I'm darkness in the light, the thunder when storm hits all of you and the girl who walls always break.

My life now is blur. Where do I go from where always been, I tried to die 4 times in the past month year the doctors won't lock me away.
maybe I don't need it maybe I do, only me myself and I know what I really need. HELP, but I only get a therapist. which needs to e a longer tim together I think. yet i don't get the help i need or maybe its selfish part ff me who wants her all to myself.

I'm fire that lies within you, the plaque that spreads in the night and the hellish demons that make your awful decisions.

I'm am, I don't who I'm am at this point multiple of things, things that i can't all describe. things that would scare you have to death
you might even split into two if you knew past. Yet I'm 14 and still here having a death wish where nobody can provide.

Yet i'm the one and only Brittany Lynn andre that's who I'm am and nobody can tell how do what. i'm here let me live my own life.
© Copyright 2014 ncisagentandre (ncisagentziva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1984768-Who-am-I