*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985322-what-is-true-love
by shaiGT
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1985322
simple essay about love :)
What is true love? What is the meaning of love which can be distinguished from the forfeited one? There are many meanings of love. Some people may say I'm in love when I can't stop thinking of him/her. Some would say, love is pain, love is sacrifice. And many people would ask what love is? And due to eagerness and drastic actions they consult to magazines, quotes, and internet and even in horoscope. But then they forgot where to go. Who is love? God. Where to go? Bible. What is love? Corinthians 13:4-7 says, love is patient, love is kind, love does not envy, love is not proud or rude, love is not self-seeking or easily angered, love keeps no record of wrongs, love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth, it always trusts, it always hopes, it always perseveres. That is the meaning of love. How to find a right person? Well actually for me it's not a search or finding someone. Because I believe that God will give us someone who is the best for us, the desires of heart, according to his will. The right question is, is that person a will of God for me? Yes if the relationship is a blessing. When that person draws you closer to God, the person do not need to sacrifice his life just to prove that he loves you like what Jesus did in the cross, being selfless is enough. Like when the Lord says in Romans 8:31-32, I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love. Sometimes it's hard but love always perseveres. And love is not just a feeling, it is not I feel you, you feel me let's be together or I'm happy being with you I want to spend the rest of my life with you. It is more than that. Because feelings change and true love does not change. Love is not just a feeling, it is way beyond feelings.


© Copyright 2014 shaiGT (shaigt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1985322-what-is-true-love